Default region 4 BB scores?

any one have rgion 4 bb scores from last night? 1st district game for some.

i heard wharton beat needville by 2. (boys)
    wharton girls won by 5 i think in OT. after gym had to be cleared because needville fan ran onto court. and smacked the ref.

District 26 - 3A Boys

Gonzales 71 - Cuero 59
    Yoakum 74 - Hallettsville 44
    Luling 62 - Edna 57

Girls

Gonzales 70 - Cuero 66
    Hallettsville 54 - Yoakum 24
    Luling 44 - Edna 34
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Default Re: region 4 BB scores?

Originally posted by raider red 2000
    any one have rgion 4 bb scores from last night? 1st district game for some.

i heard wharton beat needville by 2. (boys)
    wharton girls won by 5 i think in OT. after gym had to be cleared because needville fan ran onto court. and smacked the ref.
    Good gosh!

Boys:
    Wimberley - 63, Liberty Hill - 54

Girls:
    Wimberley - 50, Liberty Hill - 43
    Llano - 73, Brady - 53
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Hey Old Green.. Long time no see - were you at the games last night?

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    Hey Old Green.. Long time no see - were you at the games last night?
    No. I didn't get to make it. Sounds like it was a good game.
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38

All-American

In Girls

Ingleside 46 Aransas Pass 40
    Goliad 63 Sinton 46
    San Diego 43 Orange Grove 30
    West Oso 56 Mathis 33 Non-District Game

Boys

Aransas Pass 95 Ingleside 61
    West Oso 40 Mathis 38 Non-District Game

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

All-American

Originally posted by Old Green
    No. I didn't get to make it. Sounds like it was a good game.
    it was real exciting...even though we lost...

yeah, 44 had a very vocal fan from Gonzales sitting right behind her...he yelled at the refs, Cuero players, Gonzales players, etc...
    i felt sorry for you, 44...he would never shut up...all we did was laugh at him...guess thats why we 3 officials doing the game...
    STATE CHAMPIONS 1973, 1974, 1987
    STATE FINALISTS 1970, 1975, 1985
    1986, 1993, 1998, 2004

Weren't you proud of me Gobbler Grad? I BEHAVED myself .. that guy was non-stop for sure and holding an 8 month baby the ENTIRE TIME. I kept waking up all night hearing .. "he's in the paint ref, TERRIBLE TERRIBLE CALL" lol....... I almost turned around that one time and said - "well, you're guys did have 5 or 6 weeks more practice than we did" but figured I'd just leave well enough alone

Originally posted by gobbler grad
    it was real exciting...even though we lost...

yeah, 44 had a very vocal fan from Gonzales sitting right behind her...he yelled at the refs, Cuero players, Gonzales players, etc...
    i felt sorry for you, 44...he would never shut up...all we did was laugh at him...guess thats why we 3 officials doing the game...

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

All-American

they are a good team , but they can be beat...they have speed and great ball handlers, but no heighth at all...they play well as a team and yes they have been playing 5 or 6 weeks longer than us...

yes I was proud of you...he was very annoying...
    1986, 1993, 1998, 2004

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    Weren't you proud of me Gobbler Grad? I BEHAVED myself .. that guy was non-stop for sure and holding an 8 month baby the ENTIRE TIME. I kept waking up all night hearing .. "he's in the paint ref, TERRIBLE TERRIBLE CALL" lol....... I almost turned around that one time and said - "well, you're guys did have 5 or 6 weeks more practice than we did" but figured I'd just leave well enough alone
    I'm proud of you! (I'm sure I would've said something. lol )
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

All-American

Basketball has to be the hardest game to officiate. Non-stop action and the crowd is right up on you.

All-American

Originally posted by VWG
    Basketball has to be the hardest game to officiate. Non-stop action and the crowd is right up on you.
    You are right VWG and if you check my posts I don't complain too much since we have frinds like KTJ that work at this thankless job. But as a fan it gets frustrating when calls don't go both ways and you see it being done on both sides. Of course fans have an advantage in viewing. Still some are obviously wrong. Most usually do a good job but still sometimes you get ones that don't do as good a job.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Originally posted by Phil C
    You are right VWG and if you check my posts I don't complain too much since we have frinds like KTJ that work at this thankless job. But as a fan it gets frustrating when calls don't go both ways and you see it being done on both sides. Of course fans have an advantage in viewing. Still some are obviously wrong. Most usually do a good job but still sometimes you get ones that don't do as good a job.
    I agree. Whenever I go to games I keep my mouth shut. Any sport, whether it be football, basketball, baseball, etc... is hard to officiate and coach.
    The guys and galls up in the stands yelling at either the coach or the officials usually have never been in their position.

All-American

Originally posted by Phil C
    I would hate to be an official... your never right, somebody is always yelling at you, and you can't please anyone...i would throw half the people in the stands out of the game...there is always an angry mom or dad in the stands...sometimes its hilarious to watch adults act that way...
    1986, 1993, 1998, 2004