HornetMom

Default Thankful we have the shot clock....

I would hope that Vermont would reconsider the shot clock issue.

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3323258

I sure hope the games I go to tonight are more exciting that that

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

NSUTrumpet08

You have got to be kidding...they don't have a shot clock???? That's crazy...i know that's why the NBA implemented it. It just had to be Vermont...

pirate44

LOL. i heard this story on Paul Harvey this afternoon. i wonder how many Boos came from the crowd. i think i would have gone home after about 5 or 10 minutes.

All-American

We also don't have a shot in Texas high school basketball but we need to have one. I don't like it when it becomes Basketstall instead of basketball even when it benefits my team. You can't blame the coaches or the teams for taking advantage of the rules to their benefit. In high school if it is too expensive to have shot clocks the refs should be given and demanded to admonish a team after about a minute if a team is stalling to stop the clock and give them a 30 second time limit to get off a shot that must at least hit the rim and if they fail then the other team gets the ball. We have needed this for a long time but they still haven't implemented it yet.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    I sure hope the games I go to tonight are more exciting that that
    same here...

once saw a junior high girls game and score was like 12- 10... it was pretty close and boring game...didn't miss many shots, just dribbled and turned ball over back and forth...
    STATE CHAMPIONS 1973, 1974, 1987
    STATE FINALISTS 1970, 1975, 1985
    1986, 1993, 1998, 2004