Default Whats for lunch today?

TigerShark

PB&J, all mixed up.

One of my favorite treats.

footballmom

That burger is just a drop in the bucket for you G2 since you eat so much! I think I will be having tomato soup after I go get my nail fixed and run by the doctors office. I know you are jealous of my exciting lunch. lol

BHKrystal06

Processed chicken rings and french fries out of the cafeteria...with chocolate milk...

mmm...processed chicken

onfirebball05mustang

is that jason, g2? jk lunch? what is that? absolutely nothing

TigerShark

Originally posted by BHKrystal06
    Processed chicken rings and french fries out of the cafeteria...with chocolate milk...

mmm...processed chicken
    You know what part of the Chicken those rings come from, don't you.

PurpleFreddy

G2 is probably having something from the vast TI vending machine mall. I got Taco Bell.

BullFrog Dad

Does that burger come in a value meal? If so, can you supersize it?

NSUTrumpet08

Today for lunch, i had some fried rice, chicken, mixed vegetables, two glasses of sweet tea, and 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream with bits of crushed/groud oreo bits on top...yummy! Thank you Iberville Dining Hall...

NOTHING!!!!

I got to run to the Insurance company and Tax office for my son all through my lunch hour.....only to find there was one document that I forgot to forge with his signature.

I couldn't very well do it right in front of them, and because I said he was out of town (which he is) it's not like I can just walk outside and have him "sign" it.......and they are closed Monday!!

TigerShark

Originally posted by NSUTrumpet08
    Today for lunch, i had some fried rice, chicken, mixed vegetables, two glasses of sweet tea, and 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream with bits of crushed/groud oreo bits on top...yummy! Thank you Iberville Dining Hall...
    Better lay off of that ice cream or you will have to trade in that trumpet for a tuba.

onfirebball05mustang

i finally got lunch--yeah! Dr. Pepper and a bag of peanut m&m's......that's only in protest of chocolate's misplacement on the food triangle!

I had crackers and peanut butter..... will go out and eat after the games tonight.

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?