NHSRattler60

Default Funny Quote of the Day.....

This one comes from family guy:

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'

Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.

NSUTrumpet08

Family Guy is awesome! Funny quote...i just wish i had Cartoon Network and watch Adult Swim on there...Futurama, Family Guy, Sea Lab 2021, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force...awesome stuff...

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

Originally posted by NSUTrumpet08
    Family Guy is awesome! Funny quote...i just wish i had Cartoon Network and watch Adult Swim on there...Futurama, Family Guy, Sea Lab 2021, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force...awesome stuff...
    you got that right bro!! i cant wait til im back in hawaii and can watch these great shows on regular programming again! for now i will settle w/ my seasonal dvd's

NSUTrumpet08

I'd like to buy some Family Guy, Futurama, South Park, ATHF, and Simpson's seasonal dvds...i think $40 per is a little too much for me...

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

it does get a little expensive, but if you buy one or two of them, a friend or two buys one or two of them and you all share, its a lot easier on everyone's wallet, and you still get to watch all of them.

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Default Re: Funny Quote of the Day.....

Originally posted by NHSRattler60
    This one comes from family guy:

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'

Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.
    ROFL! Good one!
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

rattlerbb01

aqua teens rule! family guy rules! futurama rules! how about "drawn together" though? that show is by far the best show to watch for side-splitting scenes in a cartoon! it airs on comedy central.