Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever

Default Ever

put your underwear on backwards in the morning and not realize it until your already at work when its too late to turn them around because there isnt anywhere you can take your pants off?

spiveyrat

Ummmm.... NO!

setex

Plenty of times, it's no big deal it's out of sight.

My problem is the different shoes that I wear to work that my assistant catches about once a month. It's dark in my closet and as I slowly reach by grumby feet into the the dungeion of shoes , sometimes I catch the right brown and the left black one.

Originally posted by setex
    Plenty of times, it's no big deal it's out of sight.

My problem is the different shoes that I wear to work that my assistant catches about once a month. It's dark in my closet and as I slowly reach by grumby feet into the the dungeion of shoes , sometimes I catch the right brown and the left black one.
    Uhhh, Its a big deal to to me cuz its really uncomfortable. Im all backwards

footballmom

Only you would admit to doing this G2. lol What a ding dong!

Originally posted by footballmom
    Only you would admit to doing this G2. lol What a ding dong!
    No no no, I didnt do this, I was just askin if anybody ever has. Gosh, you think id do that? I wouldnt, man, cant believe you. I wouldnt do that

footballmom

Umm G2, I do believe I just got an email from you saying you did and they were whitie tighties. I bet that WAS uncomfortable. LMAO!

(How did he not know this??? )

onfirebball05mustang

you never know what g2's going to do next...yeesh!

Umm G2, I do believe I just got an email from you saying you did and they were whitie tighties. I bet that WAS uncomfortable. LMAO!

(How did he not know this??? )
    Im was just joshin ya with the email!

footballmom

Sure donkey!

Umm G2, I do believe I just got an email from you saying you did and they were whitie tighties. I bet that WAS uncomfortable.

ROFLMAO!

G2 I've got a true underwear story for you this morning. One morning I was really in a hurry and as I was about to take a shower, I threw my underwear up on the dressing vanity as I whizzed by into the shower. Upon finishing showering, I jumped out, dried hurriedly, and reached over for my underwear and proceeded to put them on by pulling them up in a hurry. Immediately I felt this intense, searing, red-hot pain in the groin area and I pulled my underwear down around my knees in a flash. Upon drawing my breath, I looked around to see what might have caused this unfortunate situation to happen---and looking on the dressing room vanity I spied my wife's 1,000,000 watt curling iron laying there plugged in and ready to go. Unfortunately, in my haste, I had thrown my underwear right on top of this evil device as I went flying by and it had heated the crotch red-hot and I had grabbed them by the elastic band to put them on and had not noticed in time, much to my regret. Needless to say, I now check out my bathroom environment very carefully each morning. To this day I accuse my wife of planning this event.

JasperDog94

I'm sure that wearing a thong backwards is very uncomfortable.

onfirebball05mustang

true that...yes, Bullaholic, I'm sure it was planned

footballmom

Originally posted by Bullaholic
    G2 I've got a true underwear story for you this morning. One morning I was really in a hurry and as I was about to take a shower, I threw my underwear up on the dressing vanity as I whizzed by into the shower. Upon finishing showering, I jumped out, dried hurriedly, and reached over for my underwear and proceeded to put them on by pulling them up in a hurry. Immediately I felt this intense, searing, red-hot pain in the groin area and I pulled my underwear down around my knees in a flash. Upon drawing my breath, I looked around to see what might have caused this unfortunate situation to happen---and looking on the dressing room vanity I spied my wife's 1,000,000 watt curling iron laying there plugged in and ready to go. Unfortunately, in my haste, I had thrown my underwear right on top of this evil device as I went flying by and it had heated the crotch red-hot and I had grabbed them by the elastic band to put them on and had not noticed in time, much to my regret. Needless to say, I now check out my bathroom environment very carefully each morning. To this day I accuse my wife of planning this event.
    OMG...I just laughed so loud in my office that people were asking me if I was okay. I'm sorry that happened but that is too funny!