All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

Default A Morning Mess -- The Longest Weekend

Welcome to another edition of the sloppiest thread on the Low

So this weekend has been really killer... starting off with work as well as a host of other things that have been going on...

So it appears as though the coaching carousel has begun with rumors flying and assistants vying for those oh-so wanted jobs.

The weathers seems to be changing and not just with the coaches... its supposed to freeze here tomorrow night... FUN!!

discuss as you wish this one topic... How in the WORLD did the Rockets beat the Mavs?

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

NSUTrumpet08

I really despise the roller-coaster weather...i love cold weather and it should stay this way...well maybe with lows to near freezing and warming up to the mid to upper 50s and some low 60s...but jeez i hate it when it's warm one day and the next day the bottom falls out on the temperatures...

Rockets beat the Mavs because Rockets RULE!! I love my Houston Rockets...that and maybe Mavs had a very off day...

NHSRattler60

Roller Coaster of weather? Great analogy, only less thrilling, my adreniline levels are at a negative level. I like it cold. Id rather it be cold than 110.

District - Are you going to the Sinton basketball game tonight? If you do, try to post the scores and your thoughts on Goliad. With them being new to our district, none of us really seem to know too much about them.

All-American

I will be at the game too. I am curious about Goliad too and don't know much about their basketball teams.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    District - Are you going to the Sinton basketball game tonight? If you do, try to post the scores and your thoughts on Goliad. With them being new to our district, none of us really seem to know too much about them.

i get off of work at 5... so i will talk to the female friend and ask if she wants to go.. you never know....

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."