All-American

Default Leinart said according to ESPN

tonight that at the Orange Bowl game that some of the Oklahoma players told USC to just have running plays to run out the clock so they could all go home. Even when Texas was massacred in 2003 didn't do that. Hmmmmm.

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

lepfan

did you dig in your sandbox as a child?

for some reason i think that this isnt true...but who knows....i jsut dont see a college football team doing that especially in the national championship game, even if it is a slaughter....however, if it was the pros i could see the free agents for the next year sitting and refusing to play if they were getting blown out in the superbowl....dont wanan hurt those contracts ya know...::rolls eyes::

All-American

He is supposedly to have said it accoring to ESPN not me.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

89JDAWG

I believe it that had been embarassed enough on national tv