Thread: Matt Leinart

Default Matt Leinart

What should this kid do? Does he pass up millions of dollars to finish his college career and go after his 3rd straight National Championship? Or does he go pro and finish his college classes in the off-season? If he goes pro he is probaly a top 5 draft pick.

*I forgot to post a poll .

*** Ejected Player ***

Default Re: Matt Leinart

Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
    What should this kid do? Does he pass up millions of dollars to finish his college career and go after his 3rd straight National Championship? Or does he go pro and finish his college classes in the off-season? If he goes pro he is probaly a top 5 draft pick.

*I forgot to post a poll .
    Stay one more year so he can spell football. Heck, with a girlfriend like that, he is not leaving her early.........

He's a top five pick right now. Your stock can only go down and he's hell bent on getting a degree. Earn a few mil while you're finishing up.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

Letterman

If he does go pro, I've heard that San Fran is probably pick him with the first pick. I say go pro and get your money. His stock cannot go up. He's a smart guy and can always go back and get his degree (ala Emmitt Smith, ect.)

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

Originally posted by big daddy russ
    He's a top five pick right now. Your stock can only go down and he's hell bent on getting a degree. Earn a few mil while you're finishing up.
    he graduates in may

Letterman

If he graduates in May then why would he go back! He cannot do any better than he already has.

Originally posted by jason
    he graduates in may
    Well then, why the hell should he stay?
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

All-American

Originally posted by big daddy russ
    Well then, why the hell should he stay?
    Well he could take some graduate courses toward his Master's Degree.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

the decision has been made.....he will decide tomorrow lol....

It's a no-brainer. GO PRO!!!

Originally posted by Cat22
    If he does go pro, I've heard that San Fran is probably pick him with the first pick. I say go pro and get your money. His stock cannot go up. He's a smart guy and can always go back and get his degree (ala Emmitt Smith, ect.)
    Also there is a chance that the USC coach could even get the SF job.

00Sinker

Why would he leave? They have at least 16 starters coming back next year. He can make the same numbers next year or maybe even pad them more next year. No matter if he stays or not the money will be there no matter what.

Originally posted by 00Sinker
    Why would he leave? They have at least 16 starters coming back next year. He can make the same numbers next year or maybe even pad them more next year. No matter if he stays or not the money will be there no matter what.
    What if he gets hurt next year playing COLLEGE football? If it is a serious injury no-1 will wanna pay him.