Thread: Houston Rockets

Default Houston Rockets

Did anyone else watch the game? I really think they are starting to gell. I think they will sure in the standings. T-Mac maybee the best pure shooter in the league, he was amazing tonight.

Letterman

they will be better if coach let them run instead of that h.c. offense he loves so much. they score more points when they run I M O
    thanks espn1 for my sign.
    " FEEL THE BITE "

pirate44

Default Re: Houston Rockets

Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
    Did anyone else watch the game? I really think they are starting to gell. I think they will sure in the standings. T-Mac maybee the best pure shooter in the league, he was amazing tonight.
    i really hope they are. i know they are still "new" but ive been disspointed so far. they seem to be underacheiving. a lot of games left in the season. i hope for the best.

JasperDog94

They may be struggling now, but look at Kobe and Shaq in their first half season. They didn't fare that well at first either.

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

Default Re: Houston Rockets

Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
    T-Mac maybee the best pure shooter in the league
    no way, hes not even in the top 5

LWFH

I would have to agree with Jason. T-Mac is an amazing athlete, and is also an excellent shooter, but I don't know about best in the league. Near the top, probably, but not the best. I have seen quite a bit of Ray Allen this year and he is, IMO, the best pure shooter in the league right now.

pirate44

Originally posted by LWFH
    I would have to agree with Jason. T-Mac is an amazing athlete, and is also an excellent shooter, but I don't know about best in the league. Near the top, probably, but not the best. I have seen quite a bit of Ray Allen this year and he is, IMO, the best pure shooter in the league right now.
    Peja Stojakovic aint bad either.

Originally posted by pirate44
    Peja Stojakovic aint bad either.
    I tend to forget about him.

Originally posted by LWFH
    I have seen quite a bit of Ray Allen this year and he is, IMO, the best pure shooter in the league right now.
    He has had a good year.