Default I hate offseason and this still floors me

The pickels on a Quarter Pounder are different than the pickels that are on a Big Mac. Makes no sense at all!! I wonder if they buy Quarter Pounder pickels from the same people they buy Big Mac pickels from? I mean, wouldnt you just use the same pickels?

Perhaps the Pickle Purchaser Packs Pickles Prior to Purchase Preventing People from Previewing Personal Picks by Particular Patrons Possibly Presenting Problems........Pwheeew!

pirate44

you guys crack me up

Originally posted by Bullaholic
    Perhaps the Pickle Purchaser Packs Pickles Prior to Purchase Preventing People from Previewing Personal Picks by Particular Patrons Possibly Presenting Problems........Pwheeew!
    Well, I thought of that but I really think there is something more going on. I think there may be some kick backs going on here. Im gonna do some investigating. I just hope it turns out better than when I was trying to proove that Cheez Its and Gold Fish were the exact same thing, just different shapes. Im still workin on that one. Man, I just realized, I can multi task

Originally posted by Gsquared
    Well, I thought of that but I really think there is something more going on. I think there may be some kick backs going on here. Im gonna do some investigating. I just hope it turns out better than when I was trying to proove that Cheez Its and Gold Fish were the exact same thing, just different shapes. Im still workin on that one. Man, I just realized, I can multi task

Hey G2, we've been working on some of the same projects. I just figured out the other day that an Almond Joy is just a male Mounds (You know--one has em' the other don't).

Originally posted by pirate44
    you guys crack me up
    As Bartles and James used to say in their ads, P44---"Thanks for your support." ---G2 and I appreciate it--we never know who we may have to call to come bail us out.

Default Re: I hate offseason and this still floors me

Originally posted by Gsquared
    The pickels on a Quarter Pounder are different than the pickels that are on a Big Mac. Makes no sense at all!! I wonder if they buy Quarter Pounder pickels from the same people they buy Big Mac pickels from? I mean, wouldnt you just use the same pickels?
    I must have missed something the whole year and a half I worked there.

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

Default Re: Re: I hate offseason and this still floors me

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    I must have missed something the whole year and a half I worked there.
    Trust me, its true. Pickles on a regular hamburger are smaller than on a Quarter Pounder. The pickels on the Quarter Pounder are bigger than the ones on a Big Mac too. Why does McDonalds use pickels without the little ridges?

spiveyrat

Precisely!

spiveyrat

Hey G2, we've been working on some of the same projects. I just figured out the other day that an Almond Joy is just a male Mounds (You know--one has em' the other don't).
    ROFL!!!

Originally posted by spiveyrat
    ROFL!!!

footballmom

That is too funny!

Originally posted by footballmom
    That is too funny!
    Only you would think that is funny, most of us arent as easily ammused as you are FBMOM!!!!!!