Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    pirate44

Default we need a new line of info on the profiles.

i keep learning of more and more downlow posters who are female. i assume way too much thinking they are guys. maybe there should be a new Downlow rule that if you're female your user name has to have "mom" or "gurl" somewhere in it. J/K
    ive got to get to some of those meet n greets i guess.

lol well once you figure out what some peoples screen name i can usually figure out male of female.. ex.. mine is Caldwell High School_ Color Guard.. by that most people would understand im a chick.. lol though there are males in color guard..

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

Interesting that you should say that. Both of my daughters have what most would consider "male" first names. I keep thinking that in the job application process, it might give them a better chance at a higher paying position!

OUCH! Okay, maybe we shouldn't go there.

pirate44

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    lol well once you figure out what some peoples screen name i can usually figure out male of female.. ex.. mine is Caldwell High School_ Color Guard.. by that most people would understand im a chick.. lol though there are males in color guard..
    good point. if i see a "CHS_CL" ill assume "chick"

Originally posted by pirate44

hahaha.. oh 44 what are we goin to do with you lol!
    and AP.. what are your daughters names?

pirate44

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    Interesting that you should say that. Both of my daughters have what most would consider "male" first names. I keep thinking that in the job application process, it might give them a better chance at a higher paying position!

OUCH! Okay, maybe we shouldn't go there.
    hehe. imagine the look on the interviewer's face. "What?! you mean "George" is short for "Georgette"?!"

Then you get characters on here like G2, that run around "clouding" everybody's gender perceptions, 44. I'm gonna see if I can "scare up" G2 and PPHSFan--we need a lot more levity today--I can't carrry the load.

pirate44

oops, my wife prefers i use the term "doll" when refering to the opposite sex. if the word "broad" makes it outa my mouth, ill be nursing a black eye.

pirate44

Originally posted by Bullaholic
    Then you get characters on here like G2, that run around "clouding" everybody's gender perceptions, 44. I'm gonna see if I can "scare up" G2 and PPHSFan--we need a lot more levity today--I can't carrry the load.
    LOL. funny you say that, i was wondering about G2 the other day. jk

hehe. imagine the look on the interviewer's face. "What?! you mean "George" is short for "Georgette"?!"
    I have been mistaken for a female lots of times because of my name. My mother told me I could change it when I was 25 yrs. old but kept just so I could shock people when they meet me.
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    hahaha.. oh 44 what are we goin to do with you lol!
    and AP.. what are your daughters names?
    Ashton Taylor and Cameron Leigh.

I would never name a girl George or Georgette. I do know a Brucette though! Of course if I was her, I would still be mad at my mother!

oops, my wife prefers i use the term "doll" when refering to the opposite sex. if the word "broad" makes it outa my mouth, ill be nursing a black eye.

haha.. too funny too funny!

I wonder about G2 everyday, P44---that boy is lightning in a jar, pandemonium personified, and snake-oil salesman rolled into one. If he and PPHSFan were any funnier--I'd have to be permanently catheterized and never eat or drink anything before I read their posts.

*** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

There's probably a few on here, and i'm not one of them, that aren't for sure what their sex is

LOL. funny you say that, i was wondering about G2 the other day. jk
    LOL....whenever I see a post from him, regardless of whether or not he is trying to be serious, I have to laugh. I think his signatures are working on his credibility.