Thread: Excuse me but

All-American

Default Excuse me but

This is a 3A high school football thread and there you all go again posting on other things other than football. I've seen threads on the bowl games and playoff games and Wal-Mart greeters which has nothing to do with 3A football! Someone even posted a thread about Elvis Presley movies for crying out loud! What is wrong with everyone!! Next thing I expect to see will be a recruting thread update on college women's soccer! Shame on you all!!!!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Default Re: Excuse me but

Originally posted by Phil C
    Someone even posted a thread about Elvis Presley movies for crying out loud! Shame on you all!!!!
    Surely not!
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

pirate44

is that Dr. Jeckyl or Mr. Hyde posting?

This is a 3A high school football thread and there you all go again posting on other things other than football. I've seen threads on the bowl games and playoff games and Wal-Mart greeters which has nothing to do with 3A football! Someone even posted a thread about Elvis Presley movies for crying out loud! What is wrong with everyone!! Next thing I expect to see will be a recruting thread update on college women's soccer! Shame on you all!!!!
    Amen Brother!! Which reminds me, the Sweetwater Girl's Baskrtball team is State Ranked, with victories over 5A schools,San angelo Central, Midland High, and Abilene Cooper!

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

you know Phil is right, we should all be ashamed of ourselves for posting on things that have absolutely nothing to to w/ high school footbal, or even sports like we have been. its a terrible thing to be done since were in the offseason now. i hope we can all get over that minor problem and get back to whats important.

Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
    you know Phil is right, we should all be ashamed of ourselves for posting on things that have absolutely nothing to to w/ high school footbal, or even sports like we have been. its a terrible thing to be done since were in the offseason now. i hope we can all get over that minor problem and get back to whats important.
    I hear ya! Heres a 3a football thread. Pilot Point, dont know what but havnt talked about them in a week.

Starter

And people are even posting junk like topics about Ashley Simpson!!

Starter

I agree, all this weather/snow talk really gets my goat.

Default Re: Re: Excuse me but

Originally posted by SINTON81
    I agree, all this weather/snow talk really gets my goat.
    It's about time that you make a post or two! Good to hear from you!

Starter

Default Re: Re: Re: Excuse me but

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    It's about time that you make a post or two! Good to hear from you!
    Thank's AP Panther Fan. I'm still here, but I'm usually just reading.