All-American

Default The Longest Yard remake

Adam Sandler is going to ruin another movie and its a classic this time. Its set to come out on Memorial Day. To view the trailer go to longestyard.com. Dont be fooled by the cool music and cast of characters(Chris Rock, Michael Irvin, Goldberg, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and it looks like Bill Romanowski and Brian Bosworth in the pic.) If you havent seen the original make sure you see it before you waste money on the remake.

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

I love The Longest Yard.....have seen it several times.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

CRHSeagle

wanna talk about ruining the original? sandlot 2 is suppose to come out also.

Originally posted by CRHSeagle
    wanna talk about ruining the original? sandlot 2 is suppose to come out also.
    NO WAY!!! Sandlot is one of our favorite movies! My son is 17 and it is probably almost that old! I still watch it every chance i get!

HornetMom

I love Sandlot, too. Just watched it yesterday. And longest yard is a great movie too.

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

there is already a 'remake' of this movie called 'mean machine', its the same concept but instead of football, they play soccer...its hilarious, the movie was produced by the same people who did 'snatch'....

If they use the "I think I broke his f***ing neck" line, I'd almost bet I can tell y'all who says it.

All-American

Originally posted by jason
    there is already a 'remake' of this movie called 'mean machine', its the same concept but instead of football, they play soccer...its hilarious, the movie was produced by the same people who did 'snatch'....
    Horay! No wait it is probably about men's rather than women's soccer so never mind.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!