• Falcons

1 6.25%
  • Eagles

4 25.00%
  • Steelers

5 31.25%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sintonfbplayer04

Default Who do you think will go first overall in the NFL draft?

Many of great college athletes to choose from, but I am gonna have to stay with C. Benson. That mean The 49er's will end up getting Benson. That will be San Francisco's best player since Jerry Rice left.

id have to disagre with that. Benson is good but I just dont see him being the first pick in the draft. THere are also a handful of other players I would say that San Fran has had since Jerry Rice. Terrell Owens is just one that comes to mind.

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

when did steve young leave the 49er's?

Leopards,class of 75

Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
    Steve's last year with the 49er's was in 1997. He played 15 seasons, including 2 years in the U.S.F.L.

I think if Rogers has a shot to go 1st.

If Lienart comes out hes first pick regardless. I think dallas needs to try and get Derrick Johnson. They need some linebackers
    "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

San Fran needs a QB badly. Rogers is the best in the draft. Seems like a nice marraige to me.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

LALK

i don't like rogers...i believe lienart is the best choice for the QB position...as for dallas...they need a QB...vinny sucks...henson sucks....a QB with a LB or DB would be nice

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

i agree, dallas needs to get a good rookie qb and train them to be a great player. stop messing w/ the free-agency and get someone young who will last.

Originally posted by LALK
    i don't like rogers...i believe lienart is the best choice for the QB position...as for dallas...they need a QB...vinny sucks...henson sucks....a QB with a LB or DB would be nice
    I figured Dallas would either concentrate on their aging O-line or maybe pick up Derrick Johnson if he's still there. I could also see them going after a cover corner like Antrel Rolle. If Rolle, Johnson and the top two linemen (Ferguson and Barron) are gone I see them either getting Ahmad Brooks or trading down. Henson just needs a little time... QB's don't turn into superstars overnight.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

JasperDog94

Dallas would have to move up significantly in the draft to get any on these guys. They don't have a top 10 pick.

Originally posted by JasperDog94
    Dallas would have to move up significantly in the draft to get any on these guys. They don't have a top 10 pick.
    Just saw that they slipped to number 12. Still, players fall fast and fall hard. With all the weight NFL scouts put into the combine, nobodys tend to become household names. Remember Mike Mamula? That always pushes a few blue-chippers down into the middle of the round.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

Starter

Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
    Career ended in 1999. Was with SF 87 - 99!

YBS

I seriously doubt Benson...I also think people are gonna be down on Rogers, but it depends on his combine. I say Leinart and hope he doesn't end up another Heath Shuler

Benson wont go till the later part of the draft. I believe san fran needs a QB first off. Teams that probably would be interested in Benson first round would be the Detroits, Cardinals, Titans, someone who needs a running game.
    Never take a blind date to a silent film