Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Supermodel Heidi Klum, Seal Engaged...

Supermodel Heidi Klum, Seal Engaged

2 hours, 31 minutes ago

NEW YORK - German supermodel Heidi Klum and singer Seal are engaged to be married, Klum announced on her Web site.

"We affianced on a glacier in Whistler (Canada). We reached this beautiful place by helicopter one day before Christmas Eve. It was a unique experience," said a posting on Klum's Web site.

Whistler is a ski resort town in British Columbia.

Klum, 31, and Seal, 41, started dating last year, shortly after her breakup with Renault Formula One team boss Flavio Briatore, who is the father of her daughter, Leni, born in May.

Klum, who is a Victoria's Secret model and has appeared in Sports Illustrated magazine's swimsuit issue, separated from her husband of five years, celebrity hairstylist Ric Pipino, in November 2002.

Seal's "Love's Divine" is nominated for a Grammy Award in the male pop vocal competition. His "Kiss From a Rose" won for record and song of the year, and he also grabbed the award for best male pop vocal performance at the Grammys (news - web sites) in 1996.

All-American

Wonderful! It is too bad that they waited so long but at least they will probably make the silver anniversary. Britany Spears (spelling?) will probably outdo them because she will probably make the golden anniversary. Way to go Britany!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

Originally posted by Phil C
    Wonderful! It is too bad that they waited so long but at least they will probably make the silver anniversary. Britany Spears (spelling?) will probably outdo them because she will probably make the golden anniversary. Way to go Britany!
    "Golden" anniversary??!! she couldnt even make it to her "Paper" anniversary.

Originally posted by pirate44
    "Golden" anniversary??!! she couldnt even make it to her "Paper" anniversary.
    Was the ink even dry on the "paper" (marriage certificate)?

Default Re: Supermodel Heidi Klum, Seal Engaged...

Originally posted by kaorder1999
    Supermodel Heidi Klum, Seal Engaged

2 hours, 31 minutes ago

NEW YORK - German supermodel Heidi Klum and singer Seal are engaged to be married, Klum announced on her Web site.

"We affianced on a glacier in Whistler (Canada). We reached this beautiful place by helicopter one day before Christmas Eve. It was a unique experience," said a posting on Klum's Web site.

Whistler is a ski resort town in British Columbia.

Klum, 31, and Seal, 41, started dating last year, shortly after her breakup with Renault Formula One team boss Flavio Briatore, who is the father of her daughter, Leni, born in May.

Klum, who is a Victoria's Secret model and has appeared in Sports Illustrated magazine's swimsuit issue, separated from her husband of five years, celebrity hairstylist Ric Pipino, in November 2002.

Seal's "Love's Divine" is nominated for a Grammy Award in the male pop vocal competition. His "Kiss From a Rose" won for record and song of the year, and he also grabbed the award for best male pop vocal performance at the Grammys (news - web sites) in 1996.
    Weird!

pirate44

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    Was the ink even dry on the "paper" (marriage certificate)?
    hehe...the copy was probably still in the "to be filed" basket on the clerks desk at the time of the divorce.

hehe...the copy was probably still in the "to be filed" basket on the clerks desk at the time of the divorce.
    LOL

All-American

You all misunderstood! I was talking about Britany's second marriage. The first one was just an immature fluke!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

anyone know if Heidi will be taking Seal's last name?

anyone know if Heidi will be taking Seal's last name?
    great question....

Originally posted by kaorder1999
    great question....
    you know, I have to think "WHO CARES"

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    you know, I have to think "WHO CARES"
    agreed.

JasperDog94

I can see the clerk at the office looking at them saying, "I'm gonna file this....really, I am. (waiting) Are you sure? I'm really gonna file it."

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

Originally posted by JasperDog94
    I can see the clerk at the office looking at them saying, "I'm gonna file this....really, I am. (waiting) Are you sure? I'm really gonna file it."
    that would be classic

setex

Be honest, what could a bunch of pot belly, no singing, tobacco dipping guys on 3A do with this.