Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cameron

Default This just in: Gilmer vs Jasper 3A Titile Match Cancelled!

Source: AP

The University Intelligent League has just announced that the Gilmer, TX Buckeye and Jasper, TX Bulldog State Championship 3A matchup scheduled for 5:00 PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches Texas has been cancelled. According to a source who wishes to remain anonymous. The UIL determined that the Snyder Texas Tigers who have played in the toughest region, the toughest district and beaten all the toughest teams of anywhere in the state of Texas will be recieving the State's 3A Championship Trophy. The source also noted that since the Snyder Tigers have failed to violate any UIL rules and since they should have one the game against the Gilmer Buckeye's anyway that this is the appropriate thing to do in their eyes. The UIL also has been said to have granted this undubous honor to the Snyder Tigers because of their fans postings on an internet website bullitenboard. These fans before the Gilmer game were heard to say "Gilmer can't beat us" and apparently they did, but because of the Snyder Tiger's fans intelligence and unrelenting chant of "buuut", "only iiif", "you cheated" the UIL saw fit to just award them the D@M$ Trophy to shuut them the f$*& up.

More news as this unprecidented event unfolds to follow....

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

All-District

Somebody needs a beer
    and a nap

and I think it is me

along with Mr. Cameron

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    me too Oh, boy!

Originally posted by pirate4state
    me too Oh, boy!
    you know it's rare when I am at a loss for words

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

I knew it was another "Made you look" thread, but I just had to click on it any way.

Keep em coming!.

somebody is treading on thin ice.....

PirateGT

Default weird

Well, I'm new here so I don't really know most of ya'lls personalities but oh well everyone has their opinions.

lobo12

snyder posters have the right to their own opinions on here just like you do, and i have read a couple of them post saying yall beat us and thats all there is. they just feel they could have won the game

spiveyrat

I would think that the UIL would better proof read their press releases. It's a shame to see so many spelling and grammatical errors in a release from an organization responsible for the education of children.

WitchyWoman

Cameron, sweetheart you are just cracking me up, STOP!!! Now on to the important issues @ hand. How old are you? Does your Mother know you talk this way? Last but not least, do the awsomely talented group of young men on your Buckeye team realize that you are representing them in such a shabby way on this posting board? I don't think that they or the Coaching Staff including Coach Traylor would want you as their poster child. I'm from Snyder Cameron, and to be completely honest with you I'm tired of hearing you insinuate that The Snyder Tigers started all this about the UIL rules, traveling, and practice times being abused. Before we ever played the Semi game, it was discussed by your fans, which is fine if that's what they chose to do. The only thing that came from Black Magic was information and a caution as to letting this drop... Correct me if I'm wrong please!
    I've read several of your post before and after the game and I'm baffled as to when our fans, team, coaching staff or anyone affiliated with (as you put in one post) "THE MIGHTY" Snyder Tigers have whined, cried or made excuses for loosing to your boys. Those kids on both sides of the field played a hard faught season and deserve the respect from everyone for accomplishing this goal... So if you don't see as many Posters making comments about the Tigers after the game, maybe just maybe it's b/c we think our boys did a tremendous job and we are proud of them, as we have tried to let them know all during the season with our crowd turn out. With that said.
    ............ THIS SEASON IS OVER!!! LET'S MOVE ON!!! ..............
    Once again Good Luck to Gilmer, Good Luck to Jasper
    GO TEXAS not East or West but TEXAS Highschool Football
    This just in: Gilmer vs Jasper 3A Title Match Cancelled!

All-District

Somebody is gettin a spankin
    that is going to leave a blister
    WW

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

wow, for half a second i started to believe you, then mentally slapped myself and realized they would never do this, its not like the gov't to be favorous to one group or another, then the "bulletinboard online thing" kinda gave it away too...but nice job.

WitchyWoman

Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
    Somebody is gettin a spankin
    that is going to leave a blister
    WW
    LOL BUBBA, Just trying to keep it real!!!

Blog Entries

Allow me to retract a statement I made on another post about cameron being a solid high school football fan who loves the game. I didn't think a mid 30's adult would lower himself to the maturity level of a teenager and write something such as this. I feel the people of Snyder and Gilmer deserve much more than the people of these 2 towns are writing.
    Originally posted by Rocket
    I say more dumb things than you...
    Thanks Rocket, truer words were never spoken!!