Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    89JDAWG

Default Jasper Vs Lh Final Score

OK thursday morning, time for my prediction! For 4 weeks I have been with in 5 points so lets see if the mojo holds true another week. 1st I think LH will score more points than any other playoff team has although some will be late and wont matter. Jasper is just to fast and speed kills!
    halftime score= Jasper 20....LH 3
    Final score= Jasper 39.....LH 17 Jasper advances to STATE
    COMON DAWGS, YOU GOTTA LAUVE IT!!!!!!

southern_thunder

Sounds good to me but I dont think LH will score that many.

Kool Tarpon 21

Never underestimate your opponent. Liberty Hill has a good offense. GO GET THEM, PANTHERS!!! Peace up, A-Town down.

southern_thunder

I am not underestimating anyone just being very confident in Jasper's bend but dont break Defense!!

Junkyard

I agree Thunder, Jasper's Defense is playing great right now. I mean they are giving up some yards but not very many points. I dont see LH scoring more than 14 if that many.

spiveyrat

I'm Lauving it!!!

Kool Tarpon 21

They must have done something wrong when they lost to Kirbyville. I'm pretty sure Liberty Hill has been studying that film. Good luck though. Overconfidence is not that good either. Peace up, A-Town down.

AggieBob

Tarpon knw what the LH offense is all about. He played against us with the almighty Seawall defense. We put up over 30 on them but still came up short against the "Missle" and the "Rocket"...It was a battle of the great running backs.

Junkyard

Originally posted by Kool Tarpon 21
    They must have done something wrong when they lost to Kirbyville. I'm pretty sure Liberty Hill has been studying that film. Good luck though. Overconfidence is not that good either. Peace up, A-Town down.
    Dont think the Kville film will help much Jasper had 6 defensive starters not playing, and 5 offensive.

No excuses Kville thumped us but, Jasper is full strength now and it is a different team.

AggieBob

sounds like when LH played Wimberly...All three of our runnign backs were injured that week in practice, but played hurt.

89JDAWG

Originally posted by southern_thunder
    Sounds good to me but I dont think LH will score that many.
    I think they will get 3 early and score twice in the 4th when the game is out of reach!!

Kool Tarpon 21

I think you mean "Missile" and "Nitro." But yeah, we know about the Liberty Hill offense. They have a good offense. Their defense has been holding if they're where they're at. Good luck Panthers!!! Peace up, A-Town down.

AggieBob

Originally posted by 89JDAWG
    I think they will get 3 early and score twice in the 4th when the game is out of reach!!
    3 is very improbable, considering LH NEVER kicks field goals.

89JDAWG

Our "D" better not bend to much. They do have a kicker, hence the 3 points early.

AggieBob

Originally posted by 89JDAWG
    Our "D" better not bend to much. They do have a kicker, hence the 3 points early.
    They DO have a kicker but Coach Walker (the OC) would NEVER settle for a field goal.