Thread: Macarthur

Default Macarthur

what did i say about sweetwater? did u get a chance to see any highlight footage of the game??

Official 'Ham' of F.A.N.T.O.M.

Default Re: Macarthur

Originally posted by mustang04
    what did i say about sweetwater? did u get a chance to see any highlight footage of the game??
    I don't know...what did you say?

I think they showed one or two plays on Fox HS Sport Extra. It's hard to tell anything from those highlights.

Default Re: Re: Macarthur

Originally posted by Macarthur
    I don't know...what did you say?

I think they showed one or two plays on Fox HS Sport Extra. It's hard to tell anything from those highlights.
    u asked how we could make the assumptions that stweetwater would beat cooper this go around whenever they lost to them at the beginning of the season, and i told u that the sophmore runningbacks had improved alot and were ALOT better than what they were 10 weeks ago....yeah i just got done trying to see the Abilene KTXS News 12 highlights and i guess they expected Lubbock to win cuz thats all they showed the highlights of basically

Default Re: Re: Re: Macarthur

Originally posted by mustang04
    u asked how we could make the assumptions that stweetwater would beat cooper this go around whenever they lost to them at the beginning of the season, and i told u that the sophmore runningbacks had improved alot and were ALOT better than what they were 10 weeks ago....yeah i just got done trying to see the Abilene KTXS News 12 highlights and i guess they expected Lubbock to win cuz thats all they showed the highlights of basically
    Well, obviously, you were right. I don't have any qualm with someone like yourself (a fan) thinking that your team will bounce back and win the game. I was just a bit puzzled that the overwhelming consensus was that Sweetwater would walk. Obviously, they did walk, but it didn't make sense to me, at that time.

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Macarthur

Originally posted by Macarthur
    Well, obviously, you were right. I don't have any qualm with someone like yourself (a fan) thinking that your team will bounce back and win the game. I was just a bit puzzled that the overwhelming consensus was that Sweetwater would walk. Obviously, they did walk, but it didn't make sense to me, at that time.
    its all good! like i said last week....it was just one one of those things ya had to see for urself (how much they improve and how quickly)

jmcgee

yeah they have improved greatly and fast. I cant believe it myself.