7 Michigan
    8 Florida State
    9 Boise State
    10 Louisville

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

shellman54

i have a feeling auburn will jump over oklahoma by the end of the season.

All-State

It's not just because I hate them, but OU does not belong that high. And neither does Texas.

Originally posted by Buckeye80
    It's not just because I hate them, but OU does not belong that high. And neither does Texas.
    then tell us who does

GOFOR2

I dont like Utah right behind us like that.
    We need to spank A&M next week.

Bulldog_12

Thumbs down

OU will definately fall to 3 behind Auburn, or at least they should. I still believe in the playoff system over the BCS. (bull crap system)

All-American

Keith - Probably Ohio State!!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Originally posted by Bulldog_12
    OU will definately fall to 3 behind Auburn, or at least they should. I still believe in the playoff system over the BCS. (bull crap system)
    How often does the best seed win in playoff systems???

not very often.. so wouldnt u think to get a true #1 vs. #2 game we need a system like the BCS

All-State

Originally posted by Keith7
    then tell us who does
    IMHO

Auburn #2

Michigan #5

I post this at the risk of my own peril with OU and UT fans.

Bring the pain baby!!!!!

All-American

Originally posted by Keith7
    How often does the best seed win in playoff systems???

not very often.. so wouldnt u think to get a true #1 vs. #2 game we need a system like the BCS

Keith a real playoff system like Division 2 and 3 college football would be much better!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

IMHO

Auburn #2

Michigan #5

Bring the pain baby!!!!!
    I am not an OU fan but this would mean you think Utah would be above OU? or would that put OU at 3?

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

Bulldog_12

I dont like the BCS because people and computers pick who they THINK is the best team. If a playoff system were used, you would know who was the best because they had beaten all of the rest. It works in ALL other levels of football, why should D-1 football be any different? The only reason it is kept is because bowls bring in a lot of cash. Which I dont know why that would matter either because a playoff system could potentially generate just as much cash as they do.

IMHO

Auburn #2

Michigan #5

Bring the pain baby!!!!!
    Michigan lost to Notre Dame who isnt even ranked, OU hasnt lost to anybody so they deserve to be up there and so does USC and Auburn...

then Cal should be right behind because they are the onlyones to give USC a game....
    Last edited by Keith7; 11-15-2004 at 03:59 PM.

All-State

Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
    I am not an OU fan but this would mean you think Utah would be above OU? or would that put OU at 3?
    How so with Utah at #6 and OU At #3??

Originally posted by Bulldog_12
    I dont like the BCS because people and computers pick who they THINK is the best team. If a playoff system were used, you would know who was the best because they had beaten all of the rest. It works in ALL other levels of football, why should D-1 football be any different? The only reason it is kept is because bowls bring in a lot of cash. Which I dont know why that would matter either because a playoff system could potentially generate just as much cash as they do.
    if you want a true #1 vs. #2 championship game you HAVE to use the BCS or mis-matches will take place that might knock off teams or the #1 and #2 teams might end up playing in the 3rd round instead of the National Championship game.. Just think about it.. I'd like to have a playoff system too, but not because it would gurentee the best 2 teams make it, but because there would be more games that way...