Default Liberty 34 - Barbers Hill 27

Final
    All-Time Series Record: 60-43-5

Alumnus:

Gainesville Leopards
    The University of Texas (B.S.)
    West Texas A&M University (M.A.)
    University of Nebraska (future Ph.D)

so...did someone take explayer's bet for liberty to loose too? in that case we prolly wont hear from him for 6 weeks....

lpgolfer

Liberty wins district with a 4-6 record who would have thought that? Congrats Panthers

RBARKER

Just got back from the game. BH jumped out to a 14-0 lead then liberty came back with 21 un answered points. The officiating was good as well as the fumbles were held to a minimum. The game was tied at 27-27 at the end of regulation and BH had a chance to kick a field goal with 2 seconds left from the 10 yard line but it was blocked. BH came up inches short in OT on the 5 yard line game over. Liberty was the best team congrats to the panthers

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Tough loss, BH. Congrats, Liberty, on the win!
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Port_town_texas

told yall Liberty was gonna win.

bheagle03

Eagles- ya'll are so great.. and i love ya'll so much and ya'll are so awesome. I know we didn't go to playoffs this year but boys next year we will i know we can do it... # 30 #32 ya'll are awesome! ya'll keep going.. basketball is coming and we need yall .. McWilliams you are very good... you did awesome this year... this just wasn't our year i guess but next year boys .. i cried for ya'll tonight and just good luck next year.. good season boys!

WAY TO GO EAGLES!!

GOOD GAME LIBERTY PANTHERS.. YA'LL PUT UP A GOOD GAME AND YA'LL CAME OUT READY... good luck

Originally posted by bheagle03
    Eagles- ya'll are so great.. and i love ya'll so much and ya'll are so awesome. I know we didn't go to playoffs this year but boys next year we will i know we can do it... # 30 #32 ya'll are awesome! ya'll keep going.. basketball is coming and we need yall .. McWilliams you are very good... you did awesome this year... this just wasn't our year i guess but next year boys .. i cried for ya'll tonight and just good luck next year.. good season boys!

WAY TO GO EAGLES!!

GOOD GAME LIBERTY PANTHERS.. YA'LL PUT UP A GOOD GAME AND YA'LL CAME OUT READY... good luck
    uh...last time i checked the district standings ended like this:
    Liberty
    Huffman
    Barber's Hill
    as the top 3 so they r still going to the playoffs....

sry if u were using sarcasm, i havent seen ur posts before so i dont know how u normally post...

FootballQueen

FYI--Rumer has it #28 quit tonight with good reason. I wouldn't have made it this long. The coaches have jerked him around this season and there is no excuse for it. He is a strong player and runs well. He doesn't fumble anymore than anyone else so don't try that excuse. I have seen #11 fumble just as much as anyone and they don't stop letting him run, in fact they encourage it.

Anyway--The game was well fought and I thought both teams played equally well on the field.

As far as after the game the QB Smart from Liberty was the only player or fan that displayed any class. I have never seen a more unruly or undisplined team. while I agree a win is exciting...you will never see BH boys act like that. I guess that is one more reason to say I am proud to be an eagle. Congrats to Liberty anyway and good luck in the playoffs.

Originally posted by FootballQueen
    FYI--Rumer has it #28 quit tonight with good reason. I wouldn't have made it this long. The coaches have jerked him around this season and there is no excuse for it. He is a strong player and runs well. He doesn't fumble anymore than anyone else so don't try that excuse. I have seen #11 fumble just as much as anyone and they don't stop letting him run, in fact they encourage it.

Anyway--The game was well fought and I thought both teams played equally well on the field.

As far as after the game the QB Smart from Liberty was the only player or fan that displayed any class. I have never seen a more unruly or undisplined team. while I agree a win is exciting...you will never see BH boys act like that. I guess that is one more reason to say I am proud to be an eagle. Congrats to Liberty anyway and good luck in the playoffs.
    great....Liberty got cocky again...last time that happened they lost 5 in a row...looks like 1 and out in the playoffs again...

Ag04

I have to differ with you about BH having class and Liberty not....i played against BH growing up and I would rate them amongst the worst when it comes to showing class. BH was always the most cocky and showed the least sportsmanship.

On the other hand, sounded like a great game and congrats to Liberty!

pantherpop

Originally posted by FootballQueen

And you're an idiot!!

so did liberty play and be unsportsmanlike or did they jsut play w/ swagger?...

bheagle03

Sahen===

no need to be a butt hole... everyone told me that we weren't goign to the play offs.... did huffman win?

FootballQueen

Once again pantherpop thank you for the proof that Liberty lacks class. I think your team played a great game and I did give credit where credit was due. Smart went and congratulated all our team and coaches without being repremanded while the coach had to get the others in line. #34 had his own celebration at the end of the field and seperated himself from his team. Football is a team sport. I hope that you are not a father of one of the players and you responded to my post in such a tacky fashion. That explains alot.

As far as Ag04, I am sorry you feel like BH was cocky. We have had that reputation but it is just that. It is a great place to grow up and if it wasnt then we wouldn't be growing so quickly.