Thread: 10-1??

bigfanofthegame

Question 10-1??

I have been reading on other boards and some of the posts have said that Pilot Point runs a 10-1??? I am not familiar with this and was wondering if anyone could explain it to me. If anyone could enlighten me on this subject I would be thankful.

Chris Hart

I believe it is 10 defenders on the line of scrimmage and 1 safety.The same defense Coach Moore ran at Celina.I don't know if it will be a good idea against Daugherty and Bridgeport though.

*** Ejected Player ***

Yes, it's the same as what GA ran at Celina, but it's not quite what you're thinking. Yes, alot of times the idea is to get to the QB before he gets a chance to throw it, but he also disguses alot of coverages out of it. Ive spent at least 3 years trying to figure it out, and that's about all I've discovered so far LOL.
    J2K

eye of the tiger

Jacket I think it has baffled alot of oposing coaches also.

BullBacker

It will be interesting to see how the Bulls will handle it this Friday. Obviously they cant run that against the spread offense of Bridgeport, but I think the idea will be to confuse the offense. The question will be what quarter will they figure it out.