panther power

Default Stockton will beat seminole

ok, bottom line fort stockton will be hoisting the district championship trophy up this friday because they will beat seminole. no disrespect seminole, but this has ben our year, were 5 points from being undefeated......go big blue!

From all I have heard it is better for Greenwood if Stockton wins the district outright...so with that being said:

GO PANTHERS!!

westTXbest

If they got the same refs stockton will win.!!

lobo12

sorry ranger mom im gonna have to pull for seminole because its better for us if they win, and wst tx best dont start blaming the refs again

*** Ejected Player ***

"We don't need no stink'en refs"

FRONTIER JUSTICE TONIGHT!

panther power

refs, they are mutually agreed upon before the game even starts so dont give me that stuff, when greenwood was winning it was all good . now that you are at the bottom looking up it isnt the same, huh? and everytime i read the midland paper i see coach purser puttingstockton down never showing respect. " we gave them the game", "we should of won if we executed" comeon give credit where it is due. and the refs---give me a break, and personally i would rather see greenwood in the playoffs than monahans. greenwood has a better team all-around and has this game at home........