Thread: WOS fans

spiveyrat

Default WOS fans

Do any of you WOS fans know how I can get an email address for the Administrator for the WO-S.com site? I'm having some trouble with my account over there and I can't find any help anywhere on the site. . Thanks.

All-American

Default Re: WOS fans

Originally posted by spiveyrat
    Do any of you WOS fans know how I can get an email address for the Administrator for the WO-S.com site? I'm having some trouble with my account over there and I can't find any help anywhere on the site. . Thanks.
    The problem is .................. they know who you are!
    Maybe if you didn't try to be so clever, you wouldn't end up looking so stupid.

spiveyrat

heh heh... Yeah, but I don't think I've offended any of them. They have people from Nederland, Orangefield, HF, PNG, etc post over there all the time.

*** Ejected Player ***

They must have failed last six week too...... LOL

spiveyrat

ttt

Spivey, PM me with your e-mail address and I will see what I can do. If you don't feel comfortable sending me your e-mail address, let me know what the problem your having with your account is and I can see what to do to fix it.
    Mighty Mustangs, Go! Fight! Win!

WOS92

They must have failed last six week too...... LOL
    Nope! Like our team, we didn't lose a single player. I just hadn't seen this message until this morning...

spiveyrat

Originally posted by GS#17
    Spivey, PM me with your e-mail address and I will see what I can do. If you don't feel comfortable sending me your e-mail address, let me know what the problem your having with your account is and I can see what to do to fix it.
    Thanks GS. I just PM'd you.