Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keith7

*** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

Default Keith7

I just called my niece at the Gaineville game. 3 minutes to go in the 1st, Gainesville 14-0.

sounds like the start of when we played whitesboro my senior year.. that game ended up 74-0.. lets see how this one ends up

All-American

Wink Hey Keith.....

Hey Keith, you up for getting dragged down to Port Isabel to watch a game??? It'll be lots of fun. I'm sure you've never seen a game south of the DFW Metroplex. I think it's time to broaden your horizons. We'll even party on South Padre like my best friend and I always do when we're down there.

I'm sure Keith would come down there it you would pay for it. Keith is going to collage in San Diego.

All-American

Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
    I'm sure Keith would come down there it you would pay for it. Keith is going to collage in San Diego.
    San Diego....California? Geez, that stinks. So much for that idea. Actually want Keith to SEE a Port Isabel game in person first before he makes any more un-educated picks.

All-American

Originally posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas
    San Diego....California? Geez, that stinks. So much for that idea. Actually want Keith to SEE a Port Isabel game in person first before he makes any more un-educated picks.
    Keith7 in San Diego, Texas would help????

All-American

Originally posted by SintonFan
    Keith7 in San Diego, Texas would help????
    Sure, it would help, but I assumed it was California mainly due to his total lack of Region IV knowledge other than Cuero, Sinton, Liberty Hill, and that anyone can beat Port Isabel because they're close to the Mexican border.

All-American

Sure, it would help, but I assumed it was California mainly due to his total lack of Region IV knowledge other than Cuero, Sinton, Liberty Hill, and that anyone can beat Port Isabel because they're close to the Mexican border.
    lol
    Isn't he close to the border now?

texasjeremy

Why would he want to see South Texas football, if hes already been watching Metroplex football. Thats like a D1 college fan going to a D2 game, its just not the same.

All-American

Originally posted by SintonFan
    lol
    Isn't he close to the border now?
    True...he IS close the the border now, I wasn't even thinking! Too bad it's the wrong state.

And Jeremy, i'm not even going to stoop to your level, let alone reply to what you said. Stop generalizing an entire region if you have no knowledge of it.

True...he IS close the the border now, I wasn't even thinking! Too bad it's the wrong state.

And Jeremy, i'm not even going to stoop to your level, let alone reply to what you said. Stop generalizing an entire region if you have no knowledge of it.
    i'm sorry i hurt you guys' feelings.. why don't you make your own brackets before you talk about my lack of knowledge

i made the brackets for fun and 95% of the people that saw them said they were very accurate.. Its kinda funny the only peoeple that were so offended that they had to call me names were People from Port isablel... so call me dumb, pathetic, unknowledgeable.. but i did it for fun and to give people an idea of what might be to come...

My predictions don't dictate the future, i never said any thing bad about Port Isabel.. I dont see why you guys are crying about it.. If my Predictions went on to dictate the results of future games then yes i would see how you guys would be so upset, but they are what they are, PREDICTIONS...

If everyone who made predictions are idiots then ESPN would never see the light of day..

sorry that you guys are so upset.. and i hope my future predictions you will see my way
    Last edited by Keith7; 10-22-2004 at 11:06 PM.

Keith, come on man, no name calling. Dont' stoop to someone else's level.

Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
    Keith, come on man, no name calling. Dont' stoop to someone else's level.
    i fixed it

how'd the Gainesville game end up?

Gainesville 56-0. Pottsboro next week, then Bowie.

i was lookin at the stats.. and i know its whitesboro, but Travis Sutton had a r eally good game.. maybe he is starting to come around.. and wow hewitt is running hard