Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally on JV

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CHSBaseball07

Default Finally on JV

I finally showed the coaches my skill and now they have moved me to the JV team...haha..........next step..umm whatever is next on the ladder

Ahhh....I remember back in the day when 74 was a scrub and 75 was Varsity.....that was it!!

chs_cheer06

you want a cookie chsbaseball? I'm still mad you for laughing at me today! it wasn't funny... it's BLUE now...

I'm just kidding.... Congrats on making JV... big step up!

CHSBaseball07

Yea how is that eye of urs???

chs_cheer06

its a lil blue and has a itty bitty cut ... but other than that! AWESOME!!

chs_cheer06

GGGGRRR........ i'm still mad at you for laughing... you're probably laughing right now! Aren't ya?

CHSBaseball07

Ya ...lol..it looked like it was gonna be black tomorrow when i saw it today

Bulldog_12

What happened to your eye?

chs_cheer06

It probably will be. Watch I'm sitting here saying it's not that bad and I'll wake up in the morning and it's all black and I have to go to school with a black eye for the stupidest reason of how I got it... Gosh... why do things happen to me like this....

CHSBaseball07

today in school i think someone threw a marker across the room and she was in the wrong place at the wrong time..haha...it was kinda funny

chs_cheer06

Well Bulldog... CHSbaseball is getting it ALL wrong... Well not all of it but...

I was laying on the floor in one of my classes at school today and I was minding my own business and this dude was trying to hit me in stomach with a marker. Not just any ole' marker but a HUGE dry-erase marker. Well he missed my stomach and hit my face.. right under my right eye... and it like swelled and it has a cut on it... but its not that big of a cut... and it's turning blue... and hurts very bad! And it like hit all the way across the right side of my face so watch i'll have a nice bruise tomorrow.

Bulldog_12

Yikes, gotta hate those flying markers. My friend Johnny hasnt been the same since his run in with one of those............and hes never been the same.

Bulldog_12

Bullfrog?????? Are you referring to muah? No way. bullDOG. Thanks and Gig'em! its ok though.

chs_cheer06

Being hit by a marker is not fun at all! I wouldn't advise it!

CHSBaseball07

haha yea watch out for those...they are dangerous