Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Eagles52

Default Barbers Hill and Huffman

This game is one of the most anticipated in the district for sure, could decide the district championship, although no one is discounting Liberty just yet. 5-1 Huffman travels to 6-0 Barbers Hill where the defense has allowed 14 points in 3 home games (all to Diboll) and havent lost a game since 2002 against 4a Dickinson. Huffman brings in a hardnosed running game and tough defense of their own, and havent lost since the first game of the season against 4a Santa Fe. Should be a tough game, fun to watch, so lets hear some predictions, maybe some good natured smack talk...

Bobcatfan4life

Barbers Hill by 10

RBARKER

This should be a good game. I know Huffman will be up to the challenge they would love to knock off the Hill at home. BH hasnt given up a district lose at home since 98 and I don't think they will this year. Huffman has a huge Offensive line averaging something like 270 LBS. The BH Defense is strong and I don't Thinkg Huffman has played against a D like the Hill's. Huffman will keep our starters in this week , But BH will defend its hoome field and come away with a 14 point victory.

Final Prediction
    BH - 28
    Huffman - 14

hsfootballrules

Closer than everyone thinks

BH 28
    Huffman 24

Since it's District, I would think the game will be very close. I think BH will win but not by much.

RBARKER

ttt

exbccards76'smom

Barbers Hill should take this one...but it will be a good game.

falcons79

I agree this will be a tough game, but I have to give my boys some lovin and say Huffman by a touch down.

AggieJohn

if the games at the hill then this is a hill blowout...the hill is the closest thing to home field advantage in the district....i was scared when our boys played there in high school

RBARKER

Come on folks this game could who will be district champ. I no there is some more Eagle and Huffman folks out there. Let talk!!

*** Ejected Player ***

I think it will be a tough game for both. I would love to see BH blow them out by 21 or more, but Huffman has a good team.

My gosh, I sound like a politician! Let me try it again:

Eagles will beat the ever living crap out of Huffman.....LOL

bhillfan

i dont think it will be that close, seeing as its a home game and how weve been playing, Ill take the hill by a few touchdowns if they operate like they should. I remember going out last year and practicing just on stopping their running game and huffman came out throwing which caught us offgaurd so they might mix it up some.

theonly11

It will be a good game and a close one to the end. Someone please tell me why Liberty gets lost in the mix when people talk about district 23-3a's champ. To be the champ, you have to beat the champ, and the last time I checked, Liberty hasnt lost in district yet. my pick is BH 20-14.

All-American

I think that the two teams of quality are Huffman-Hargraves and Barbers Hill. The Hill should be the strongest, but it will be a real contest. As for Liberty, maybe that lack of discipline that cause them to start all the fights in the seasons early scrimmages has come home to roost. I think that Liberty has a little weaker line this year and they will not be able to contend with the likes of H-H and BH. They sure have had a disappointing season thusfar. I will say this, I figured Kirbyville by 14+ points over Liberty but they held the Wildcats to only 10 points.

AggieJohn

Originally posted by theonly11
    It will be a good game and a close one to the end. Someone please tell me why Liberty gets lost in the mix when people talk about district 23-3a's champ. To be the champ, you have to beat the champ, and the last time I checked, Liberty hasnt lost in district yet. my pick is BH 20-14.
    you've played one district game