View Poll Results: Are you going to see Friday Night Lights?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

54 84.38%
  • No

6 9.38%
  • If i get the time and money

4 6.25%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Friday Night Lights

I know we have talked about the movie, but i dunno if this has been asked....Are you gonna see it?....Answer teh poll and talk about it if u like, im just curious...I'll see it if i get the time and money...Oh yah, it comes out today!

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

how can you not go?

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

Ray_BearKat

I think a majority of us on here are gonna watch it...

yes i figure a majority will....i thought of a better poll to ask because in my opinion the producers who should know something of texas highschool football should not have opened the movie on a friday night during football season.....i should ask who is gonna see the movie tonight but oh well i didnt....i just was curious like i said....i wanna go but i gotta find the mula and get my truck fixed...that could take all the mula i find though....

Ray_BearKat

oh, yeah i was thinking about that too...i probably wont see it on Friday night but i will this weekend.

Practice Squad

Yep, not a good night for opening night. It's biggest audience will be sitting in the stands on Friday night rather than the theatre.

Originally posted by Roll'em up
    Yep, not a good night for opening night. It's biggest audience will be sitting in the stands on Friday night rather than the theatre.
    Unless you are from Midland/Odessa...it opened here last night!

All-American

I will be checking the movie out with the ol girlfriend.
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

or will u be checkin the girlfriend out?.....hm...another poll maybe?

This is one I'll have to see BEFORE it comes out on video!!

There should be an "Already Seen It" choice?

AggieJohn

clayalan

said this in the other topic, i was relutant to go see it, i was worried it was going to be another Varsity Blues, but I couldnt have been more wrong, Ive had two movies choke me up, When John Wayne was shot in the Cowboys and Friday Night Lights.

All-American

I am going to try to go but I don't know when. Seeing movies on the big theatre screen is much better than on a smaller television screen even if you have a big screen which I don't. This will make the third movie I have seen on the big screen this year. I saw The Alamo with Billy Bob Thornton and of course The Passion of Christ. If I can't make it I will have to wait for Pay for View or the dvd rental.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

I still haven't seen Miracle which is a movie I want to see.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!