Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Newton

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Newton

Im going to the Newto/WOS game this week. Any hotels around there other than the few in Jasper?

chaingang

Default Re: Newton

Originally posted by Gsquared
    Im going to the Newto/WOS game this week. Any hotels around there other than the few in Jasper?
    In Newton? Yeah right!

PS. Bring a lawn chair.

duckbutter

There is one called Wispering Creek and it new and very nice. No kidding! The # is 409-379-8400.

Originally posted by duckbutter
    There is one called Wispering Creek and it new and very nice. No kidding! The # is 409-379-8400.
    Yeah, Videoman on the 2a board game me the phone number, Im gonna call today. Thanks!

chaingang

I did not mean any offense with my post. Its because we are not used to playing in small stadiums. I guess we better get used to it.

duckbutter

None taken. Our visitors side will hold your band and about 15-20 other fans.

*** Ejected Player ***

can newton play with wos?I seem to think there are a few 2a teams that are better than newton.Celina,Garrison maby Jim Ned

Originally posted by BALLER69
    can newton play with wos?I seem to think there are a few 2a teams that are better than newton.Celina,Garrison maby Jim Ned
    I think they can, I think they will play WOS within two touchdowns.

chaingang

None taken. Our visitors side will hold your band and about 15-20 other fans.

Seriously, can we bring lawn chairs?

chaingang

Originally posted by Gsquared
    I think they can, I think they will play WOS within two touchdowns.

Newton always gives us a run for our money.

duckbutter

Visitors side holds about 300, give or take a few. If your get there around 6:30 you won't have any problems. I'll let you sit with me but you have to wear purple and root for the Eagles.

Visitors side holds about 300, give or take a few. If your get there around 6:30 you won't have any problems. I'll let you sit with me but you have to wear purple and root for the Eagles.
    What about me? Im driving all the way in from Dallas, I want a seat!

dawgmom

Newton has a hotel?

PPHSfan

You must not be aware of the famouse Gsquared curse. What you want is for him to sit on the WOS side. He never goes and watches a team win. Just ask him, or anyone over on the pig. He is cursed.

Get him to sit on the WOS side, and Newton wins in the upset by 8 points.

Originally posted by PPHSfan
    You must not be aware of the famouse Gsquared curse. What you want is for him to sit on the WOS side. He never goes and watches a team win. Just ask him, or anyone over on the pig. He is cursed.

Get him to sit on the WOS side, and Newton wins in the upset by 8 points.