Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default TAMU 27... Clemson 6

Originally posted by big daddy russ
    ...A&M's recruiting classes aren't as good as OU or UT, but the state of Texas has plenty to go around. The Aggies have actually recruited better along the trenches than UT over the past two or three years, but getting those players to perform at the level they were expected to play has been a problem.

Give them two more years. The talent is most definitely there, they just haven't put it together.
    Originally posted by big daddy russ
    I know Clemson's either 25th or not ranked in most of the polls, and that saddens me. Why all the sadness, you ask?

Because I believe with all my heart that the Ags are going to BTHO the Tigers. Well, maybe not beat the hell outta them, but they'll outscore Clemson. And whether they outscore Clemson by one or by 50, they'll still win. They will play spoiler in Week 3!!!
    Texas A&M 27
    Clemson (#25) 6

Reactions?
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

JasperDog94

I didn't watch the entire game, but what I did see impressed me. A&M had a great gameplan and Reggie played out of his mind. I was very impressed.

Texas Aggie

The Aggies played outstanding on both sides of the ball. They totally dominated the field the whole game. If you look back to the Utah loss, a lot of people were saying that A&M sucks because they lost to Utah, but now Utah was ranked #14 this past week and now has moved to 3-0 on the season, this makes A&M's strength of schedule higher.

Good job Ags.
    Beat the hell outta K-State.

Prediction for next game:
    Texas A&M: 35
    Kansas State:17

AggieJohn

Good job ags...you rocked...

Good job by the Aggies. K-state will be a much stronger test even though they have not been playing as well as expected early. I think that the game between A&M and K-state is a toss-up right now. It would really be neat if the Aggies and Longhorns could both play at the level of say Miami and Florida State so that every year the game on Thanksgiving would help decide a National Title...now that would be cool.
    [img][/img]

Bandera YaYa

Enjoyed the game.....The Aggies totally dominated the Tigers........Good luck against K-State!!

Bulldog_12

This has been a great weekend for me. Watched my dawgs roll over Newton. Then drove into town today to watch the Ags BTHO Clemson. I was really impressed with them tonight. im just glad Reggie came with his A-game. Courtney Lewis also had a really good game. Usually he tip toes around the field, but today he got up and actually ran through people. Way to go Ags!

AggieBob

LH beatin Manor! Now my Ags BTHO CLemson!!! Football has been very very good to me this week!

BIGHANK

lets go longhorns

Originally posted by AggieBob
    LH beatin Manor! Now my Ags BTHO CLemson!!! Football has been very very good to me this week!
    Yo tambien. The Ags beat Clemson, My Tigers beat LSU and Ingleside won 40-13. Life is good.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

yeah the ags looked BETTER last night ... but whats with those guys dressed up like cavalry? wearing ties? i supposed its some honored tradition or something, and thats cool, but they looked like dorks when they got on camera & started freaking out

(now dont get mad all you ags ... )

Chief Woodman

Originally posted by 3afan
    yeah the ags looked BETTER last night ... but whats with those guys dressed up like cavalry? wearing ties? i supposed its some honored tradition or something, and thats cool, but they looked like dorks when they got on camera & started freaking out

(now dont get mad all you ags ... )
    Well I did not graduate from A&M but I they are part of a proud military tradition. To quote someone who knows more about them than you or I:

"Give me a Battalion of West Pointers and I'll win the battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win the whole D___ war"!

General George S. Patton WW II

All-American

Thumbs up

Way to Ags--good game--defense played really well--keep up the good work!!

i was rooting for the ags since it was a texas team v. a non-texas team ... glad they didnt come out in the all maroon, those are ugly

JasperDog94

Originally posted by 3afan
    i was rooting for the ags since it was a texas team v. a non-texas team
    Same here. I love showing up other states!!!