Letterman

Default Manor 45.....Del Valle 14

Over Early.

"Give up for a second and that is where you will finish."

BIG19

Looks like you are picking up where you left off last year. Good job Mustangs.

Letterman

I wasn't feeling too good after the Wimberley scrimmage last week, but the Mustangs came out hitting their stride early. QB play was very good. He was able to spread the ball around to about 5 different receivers. I believe he had 4 TD throws. He showed great poise in the pocket. I figured Manor would be more of a ground team, but Williams (QB) showed he has an arm also. Better competition in the next few weeks should really tell the tale.

TEXAN_LB_52

Just out of curiosity... WHAT HAPPENED TO MANOR WHEN THEY SCRIMMAGED THE TEXANS! We had heard nothing but good things about yall's team and when you played you guys looked like a second rate powder puff team...Swain was shut down...Williams was not threat...Whats up???

Originally posted by TEXAN_LB_52
    Just out of curiosity... WHAT HAPPENED TO MANOR WHEN THEY SCRIMMAGED THE TEXANS! We had heard nothing but good things about yall's team and when you played you guys looked like a second rate powder puff team...Swain was shut down...Williams was not threat...Whats up???
    It was a 'scrimmage'?

Letterman

Originally posted by TEXAN_LB_52
    Calm down Little Guy!!!!

Like Gobbla said, it was just a scrimmage.

I bet you looked at the sports page this morning and said, "NUMBER 2!!! WE KICKED THE CRAP OUT OF MANOR IN A SCRIMMAGE!!!"