Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Reveille

Post Jasper 55 Diboll 21 Final

nm

ThaRealBulldog

Well a fella from Diboll predicted Diboll by 32, he was alittle off.

eye of the tiger

Big win for Jasper. Congrats

Reveille

Yeah, he will be eating some crow about right now.

FBmania

Great job JB looks like diboll #74 didn't step-up tonight. He probably won't be back for awhile.

spiveyrat

Here comes 74's dinner...
    caw caw caw

*** Ejected Player ***

Great game feed us some crow We held Jasper 0-0 till the second quater! It was a very good game but Jasper threw some long throws down field an boosted the score showed no class as far as talking crap every 5 mins but other than that Jasper has a great ball club an talking some little noise made the match more worth keeping an eye on. 74# is my bro he plays end he done a good job tonight just couldnt get around one tall black guy is all i can say lol. Hope you guys go to state so we can say "Well we played the state champs" i speak for diboll when i say goooood game an we get the crow lol GO JAXS!

ThaRealBulldog

Looks like he could have played better, Jasper 55 and Diboll 21. Thats a nice golf course near Diboll's stadium maybe thats the jax sport??

Chris Hart

Anybody know how Jasper's #40 played tonight?

Jason1725

#40 had a good game tonight, not sure about what his stats are but I thought he did good. As far as showing no class that award has to go to the debacle of your coach. The guy clearly put the ball down while bracing himself while falling trying to get the first down. The players were angry after what happened against Newton and Diboll just simply were caught in a bad place. I thought your QB was pretty good but the "overated" Bulldogs somehow found a way to stop him. The best thing of the night was listening to a Lufkin radio station trying to get scores hearing " Jasper got pounded tonight 55-15" I almost drove off the road from laughing too much.

Jason1725

It was also classy to unplug the power to the Dawg House after half time. That was pretty good, and the chain guy who mouthed off to my helper was nice as well but all in all it was a good game.

IveyOldschool02

What happened to Diboll winning State and beating Jasper? I guess they are still a little shell shocked from the Giddings butt whippin a year ago and now the Jasper whippin they just received...

Jason1725

I figured it out, he was confused all week and thought they were playing Jasper, ARKANSAS

*** Ejected Player ***

lol all part of what we like to call bluff of course you guys didnt take it but we wanted to make the most out of one of the most intense games of our season congrads you guys are very talented an very huge oh god. Ill be listening to you guys on the radio come the state championship time.

OldSchoolBulldog

DibollFan11:
    Great game feed us some crow We held Jasper 0-0 till the second quater! It was a very good game but Jasper threw some long throws down field an boosted the score showed no class as far as talking crap every 5 mins but other than that Jasper has a great ball club an talking some little noise made the match more worth keeping an eye on. 74# is my bro he plays end he done a good job tonight just couldnt get around one tall black guy is all i can say lol. Hope you guys go to state so we can say "Well we played the state champs" i speak for diboll when i say goooood game an we get the crow lol GO JAXS!
    Talking about showing no class. Your coach should have been thrown out of the game in the 1st half. He disagreed with a call. That's O.K. But he stayed on the field for about 15 min, and refused to leave. At the end of the 1st half he proceeded to publicly "ball out" your quarterback for a mistake that your coaching staff made with clock management.

So, don't tell me about no class. Your leaders (head coach) show the example of no class. Leading up to the game your fans (#11) has shown the example of no class.

So "Shut-Up" take your beating like a man!!
    You are the one who started this by talking trash.

So, again, EAT THIS CROW.