Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    IveyOldschool02

Post Giddings Loses 24-0 to Yoakum

Looks like Giddings shut up all the critics.
    They lose again, 24-0 to Yoakum, worst start in about the last 8 or 9 years. Looks like Odell has them in the right direction with that great O he has.

IveyOldschool02

0 and 3 start for Giddings

IveyOldschool02

We got to get better and let go of the Cookie.

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv

Well, giddings looses again, this time not by 10 but by 20. We all know that this team is not the same as last years team, so we shouldn't expect a good show from the buffs.
    I would hope that they could win a or some games; which it look almost imposible, but I have faith in the buffs. So lets not put the buffs down, lets just keep on backing them up.
    Go Buffs.

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv

Question

Giddings looses by 24, my bad.

mindy

anyone else out there want to visit,inounvme, i will meet you on the chat board at 9pm tonight.

*** Ejected Player ***

What on earth has happened to Giddings this year? Yea-da-Nitschke!!! Caldwell beat a weaker Smithville team, 36-0, but we're looking gooooood. Hmmmm, could be payback time....

mindy

caldwell will never win big just like elgin they have and will never have any discipline

mindy

inounvme where are you

mindy

giddings will rebound they will play a weak calwell team that deep down don;t think they can win the big game vs. a good team

mindy

Cool

any buff fans out there

IveyOldschool02

I will never forget last year we played Caldwell, a player at halftime, threw his helmet all the way across that hill behind the locker room and cussed out his coach. Great discipline they have there in Caldwell. Can I say 46-0?

*** Ejected Player ***

Yes, Caldwell did have a discipline problem last year and the players were calling their own shots even after the coach told them what to do which would have been effective. Our best players were either injured or didn't make the grades (unlike SOME places, our coaches don't encourage grade changing right around district time). But that was 2001. This, my friend, is 2002. Clinging to the past is a sign of insecurity today!
    Keep that overconfident attitude going into next Friday's game and see what happens!

INOUNVME

Hey all. I wish I could have made your little round table discussion yesterday. But, I knew nothing about it until after the fact. As you may know (or may not), I have other duties to attend to. Things that matter very much (family, football, etc.). I wish I could have made it. Sure you all pointed out many good things. I wish I knew who you guys/girls are so that I could be more specific with some things. Hope to catch up with all of you soon. Keep your heads up Buffs. GATA

By the way - someone stated the other day to "get HAW". Please don't use "HAW" that way. If you don't know what it means, don't use it. Hope that did not come of as rude. Take care now.

inounvme, you need to get mindy straight on the discipline thing at Elgin. You know Locke and Bickhahm. What is your take on mindy's comments?
    Originally posted by INOUNVME:
    Hey all. I wish I could have made your little round table discussion yesterday. But, I knew nothing about it until after the fact. As you may know (or may not), I have other duties to attend to. Things that matter very much (family, football, etc.). I wish I could have made it. Sure you all pointed out many good things. I wish I knew who you guys/girls are so that I could be more specific with some things. Hope to catch up with all of you soon. Keep your heads up Buffs. GATA

By the way - someone stated the other day to "get HAW". Please don't use "HAW" that way. If you don't know what it means, don't use it. Hope that did not come of as rude. Take care now.