Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    pakrat

Default My top five baseball rankings, post season

1. LaGrange
    2. Lorena
    3. Lufkin Hudson
    4. Jasper
    5. Forney
    In an earlier post I said the championship game might well be the Lorena/LaGrange game. I think I was right. The score was 3-2 in 10 innings. It could have gone either way and I'm sorry it wasn't a 3 game series to settle who was really best. The rest I'm ranking by the common opponents. Jasper had closer scores in either game and just as many hits against Bailey as Forney did.

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

lol

Sans Couth

Default Re: My top five baseball rankings, post season

Originally posted by pakrat
    1. LaGrange
    2. Lorena
    3. Lufkin Hudson
    4. Jasper
    5. Forney
    In an earlier post I said the championship game might well be the Lorena/LaGrange game. I think I was right. The score was 3-2 in 10 innings. It could have gone either way and I'm sorry it wasn't a 3 game series to settle who was really best. The rest I'm ranking by the common opponents. Jasper had closer scores in either game and just as many hits against Bailey as Forney did.
    LOL,

Now Forney fans get to get a taste of what Burnet fans have gone thru for the past couple of years. It will be interesting to see if they give the same Sears and Roebuck answer. "Forney was at the State Game...so Forney is number 2"

This is gonna be fun to watch.

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

Default Re: Re: My top five baseball rankings, post season

Originally posted by Sans Couth
    LOL,

Now Forney fans get to get a taste of what Burnet fans have gone thru for the past couple of years. It will be interesting to see if they give the same Sears and Roebuck answer. "Forney was at the State Game...so Forney is number 2"

This is gonna be fun to watch.
    i didnt see any of those other teams there, well besides la grange obviously, if you werent the best in ur region, then you're certainly not the best in the state...

pakrat

Default Re: Re: Re: My top five baseball rankings, post season

Originally posted by jason
    i didnt see any of those other teams there, well besides la grange obviously, if you werent the best in ur region, then you're certainly not the best in the state...
    All in my lists were Region III except Forney. Since only one Region III team can advance, that doesn't mean the others that got elimenated by LaGrange were not just as good as or better than the winners from the other regions. There is no way you can say Forney is better than Lorena. Just look at the reasoning I stated. Llano made it to Austin also, but look at their performance against LaGrange's#2 pitcher. Just making it to Austin doesn't mean you are better than other teams that got beaten by the State Champion.

Sans Couth

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: My top five baseball rankings, post season

All in my lists were Region III except Forney. Since only one Region III team can advance, that doesn't mean the others that got elimenated by LaGrange were not just as good as or better than the winners from the other regions. There is no way you can say Forney is better than Lorena. Just look at the reasoning I stated. Llano made it to Austin also, but look at their performance against LaGrange's#2 pitcher. Just making it to Austin doesn't mean you are better than other teams that got beaten by the State Champion.
    Then by the same logic, Region ll Football could say the same thing right?

pakrat

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My top five baseball rankings, post season

In some years. Maybe even this past year.

All-American

1. La Grange
    2. Forney
    3. Perryton
    4. Llano
    5. Jasper

simple formula....take the 4 semi-finalist, top 4. state champ 1st, runnerup 2cd, then perryton 3rd cause they played a better game than llano, then llano cause they are a semi finalist. and Jasper because i know they are better than what they did against La Grange
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

you know im quite sure im gonna get flamed for saying this, but if you look at who is actually there, in my book that is the final word and all that matters. but yea, go ahead, flame me think im an idiot, whatever.

pakrat

Originally posted by Old Tiger
    1. La Grange
    2. Forney
    3. Perryton
    4. Llano
    5. Jasper

simple formula....take the 4 semi-finalist, top 4. state champ 1st, runnerup 2cd, then perryton 3rd cause they played a better game than llano, then llano cause they are a semi finalist. and Jasper because i know they are better than what they did against La Grange
    What do you do with Lorena?

All-American

you da man!!!
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

All-American

1. LaGrange
    2. Lorena
    3. Lufkin Hudson
    4. Jasper
    5. Forney
    It was in 7 innings, not 10.

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My top five baseball rankings, post season

good question....it seems like when forney was trying to say that exact same thing in football they were called idiots by some people on this board....

vfunk

man....a lot of region 3 people think every good team is from that region. We should do away with all the other regions.

1. LaGrange
    2. Lorena
    3. Lufkin Hudson
    4. Jasper
    5. Forney
    you need to get out more ......