Thread: Jasper folks...

Gasilla

Default Jasper folks...

did you know that next years group of seniors actually played next years WO-S seniors when they were Freshman? Does anyone remember the outcome of that game?

Letterman

According to www.trianglefootball.net. the outcome for the Varsity was WOS 20 Jasper 9 (I know you're looking for Freshman) but that site has most all scores from 1997 in the area for Varsity.
    Last edited by bccards; 05-31-2004 at 01:19 PM.

fred grunden

Are we talking about 1997 or 2001?

Gasilla

Originally posted by fred grunden
    Are we talking about 1997 or 2001?
    We're talking 01. That score he had WAS actually from 2000, I don't know where he got 97.

JasperDog94

I wish I could help you.

All-American

Two of those Jasper freshmen have been on the varsity since at least the playoffs their freshman year. Maybe it was sooner. One of them started several playoff games as a defensive back his freshman year, Jasper's last in 4a. Both have been starting ever since. Can't tell you anything about the freshmen game however. Sorry.
    Maybe if you didn't try to be so clever, you wouldn't end up looking so stupid.

Letterman

Originally posted by Gasilla
    We're talking 01. That score he had WAS actually from 2000, I don't know where he got 97.
    I *should* have said, that site has VARSITY scores FROM 1997 upwards, lol. didn't specify what I meant clearly..hah.