Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Srs. o4

Post I'M NOT EX_QB!!!!!!!

I KNOW ALOT OF PPLZ THAT PLAY ON GIDDINGS VARSITY AND SCHOOL MATES OF MINE, THINK THAT I AM EX-QB. I'M NOT EX-QB I SWEAR IT!!!!!! WHY WOULD I EVEN TRY TO PISS OFF ALL MY FRIENDS THAT PLAY FOOTBALL AND THAT HAVE SCHOOL PRIDE. BUT I AM ONE STEP CLOSER TO FINDING OUT WHO THE F&CK THIS GUY IS. GOT A FAMILY MEMBER DOING SOME SEARCHING IN CALDWELL, AND HE SAID HE IS CLOSE TO FINDING OUT WHO IT IS. GIVE ME TIME. I WILL PROOVE TO ALL OF YOU NON BELIEVERS THAT ITS NOT ME!!!!!

BELL

IveyOldschool02

Who do yall think it is?

ThaRealBulldog

Wow, Watch out!

ThaRealBulldog

Wow, Watch out!

ThaRealBulldog

Wow, Watch out!

*** Ejected Player ***

like i said i believe you. someone told me that's who you were. maytbe ex-qb is last year's 3rd string qb.

*** Ejected Player ***

he's right...he's not....

Srs. o4

GiddingsCB give me some hints to who u are. I have no clue on that.

*** Ejected Player ***

I was your running back last year about half the season.

Srs. o4

BIG NEWS!!!!!!
    My cousin just called, and he was doing some research to find this guy EX_QB. He told me that alot of pplz are saying that it is a coach!! He said that it is either Lance Smith, Dale Willaims, or Jsaon Puente. Not saying it is one of them but that is what a Varsity Caldwell WR has told him. He might find out who this guy is after all!!!
    Bell

Srs. o4

I gotcha...what was your nickname last year...I believe it had something to do with the movie the water boy...?? Am I right??

*** Ejected Player ***

yah thats right but i don't know how to spell it.

*** Ejected Player ***

Not even close! I can assure you that Caldwell coaches, many who teach SUNDAY SCHOOL, for Pete's sake, would not write what Ex_QB has written. Praise The Lord!

dovehunter

Well, Srs. 04 let us know how your endless search for who Ex_qb turns out. We are all dying to find out just who it is that seems to know everything about you. This guy must really be obsessed with you, afterall he knew all of your passing stats from when you were on jv, which weren't impressive at all, but nonetheless kept up with them. This guy must be your biggest fan, and thinks you should take over the Giddings qb position this year because you had a mediocre year on jv.

That is, if this person even exists. I'm willing to bet that you are 1. Schizophrenic. or 2. Didn't have the kajones to stick with football and now you are wishing you did, so you sit behind your computer talking about yourself under multiple names, regurgitating inflated stats that you cannot expect any sane person to believe anyone but you would keep up with.

But good luck in your search for the real ex_qb, can't wait to see how long it takes for someone to catch you typing a post in class under ex_qb's name.

Thats just my take on this. Anyone else concur?

Practice Squad

methinks that srs 04 and exqb are one in the same, double posting to prove how smart the other is,, and i can tell you for a fact that none of the coaches have ever gotten on here and talked smack, to even list their names saying they have been is slanderous, especially after some of the crap that exqb has written,,, as for i got this cousin who's girlfreind's uncle's nephew's sister's boyfreind who is a supposed varsity wr and he said it was one of 3 people--yeah that varsity wr knows the computing habits of the coaches,,, yeah like the coaches would even talk about this junk with a player at all,,,,exqber needs to just shut up, srs 04 needs to just shut up,, if you guys dont have anything nice to say, dont say it, again except for that one game, wish giddings the best of luck,, great game vs oye last nite btw, good effort, why were 66 and 60 not dressed out? they were walking around fine it looked like,,,,,nix is a pretty dang good rb, oh yeah, dovehunter keep up the good posts, you sound like one of the good kind of fans (maybe you can meet go orange and explain how to act)