When you enter the 3a down low message forum you enter by clicking on a link that says 3a football discusion but how come when you enter the football discusion people are not talkin about football. I understand that during the off season we have better things to talk about like Basketball, Baseball, Track, and other off season sports, but for some reason during the off season people are talking about and posting things other than SPORTS. When I log on to 3a down low I excpect to see things about sports, new coaching jobs, or people explaing their ideas on some of the rules. I just don't understand all this other talk. Such as when I logged on today, I saw posts called " Word Accosiation, Funny Stuff, Somthing about the astros, speaking of movies, Trivia Question, and Movie Review over the Alamo." I don't unerrstand why people posts things like that on a high school football website. I just think thats wrong. I also think if people want to posts things like that they should just get in a chat room or go to one of those community sites. I think the people who post these kind of things will eventually ruin this website. I also think that the people running this website should put a restriction on any posts that dont have to do with sports. Or they need to just create a new forum called other stuff.