Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chris Hart

Post Bandera is STATE CHAMPIONS!!!

Way to go Bandera, congrats on winning the state championship from Burnet. What a season for 25-3A, Burnet state-runner-up in Div.I, and Bandera the State Champs in Div. II. Great year!!!

25-3A RULES!!!!

eagles_11

thats tru that district proved its selves

greendog fan

Chris Hart:
    Way to go Bandera, congrats on winning the state championship from Burnet. What a season for 25-3A, Burnet state-runner-up in Div.I, and Bandera the State Champs in Div. II. Great year!!!

25-3A RULES!!!!
    Way to go Bandera. Think this will prove that district 25 3a is the toughest dist. in the state.

HotDawg89

Most excellent! We are proud of you!
    The Burnet Bulldogs

Man, congrats to Bandera!

Yeah, I think you guys can definitely lay claim to "Toughest District in State!"

Good job,
    slpybear

Bulls, Bevo, 'Boys, & BOSOX

Kool Tarpon 21

Congrtatulations Bandera!!!
    I was astonished once again by your win...
    I honestly thought you guys had no chance...
    You sure proved me wrong...
    Well, at least I can say we lost to the STATE CHAMPIONS!!
    They may have been the thoughest district in state this year, but I don't know about next year...
    Well, congratulations on behalf of the PORT ISABEL TARPONS!!!
    GOOD JOB!!!

All-American

Congratulations Bandera!!!!!!!!! The Bandera/Greenwood game will be replayed tonight at 9pm on Fox Sports Southwest on Direct TV. The 4a division II game is on live right now, Denton Ryan/Brenham.

All-American

What a wonderful story to tell in the future! Every Coach that slips into the Playoffs by the skin of their teeth will be telling how Bandera came from obscurity to the State Championship, back in the season of 2002. This is an premere example for playing them one-game-at-a-time. Sorry the politicians cheated you folks out of a All-State spot for some of your worthy candidates.

pinecone

I haven't found Bandera on the map yet, but I hope we meet on the football field in the future, because that will mean we are playing the best.
    Congratulations State Champions!!!

pinecone

I should say, You have put your town on the map, because I am going to look for it.

All-American

Congratulations Bandera! You did the District proud. Wear it with Pride!

TexDoc

Congrats to the Bulldogs and Coach Williamson. There's no finer coach that I know of.

You've made this alumnus proud.

BHSfan03

CONGRATS BANDERA!! Man our district is AWESOME! I just wish we (Burnet) were in D2! haha... Y'all represented our district very well!! Congrats again!

All-American

Chris, I am usualy a fan of your "Words of Wisdom", but your coment "congrats on winning the state championship from Burnet" is way off base and uncalled for. Most Burnet and District 25-3A fans have been supporting Bandera since they entered the Division 2 playoffs. And we are all extreemly proud of the way Bandera represented the District in the playoffs, but this year the compition between Bandera and Burnet ended after they played their district game, (Burnet 49-Bandera 14). When that was over we wanted to see Burnet and Bandera go as far as they could in the playoffs in their different divisions. As we know, both Teams were competeing for different state titles. The success of both teams spoke very well for the whole district. Chris, Im sure that you were so excited over Bandera's victory, (as I was) that you were confused about who beat who out of what. I think it was a very devisive and unnecessary comment. Both teams and District 25-3A have a lot to be proud of in 2002. Once again, CONGRATULATIONS BANDERA FOR A WONDERFUL YEAR AND A FANTASTIC JOB OF WINNING THE DIVISION 2 STATE TITLE!

BHSfan03

Olddawggreen, I think what he meant was..Congrats on winning the State Championship....From Burnet- like Burnet was telling them Congrats...I think you just misunderstood.