Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    mindy

Cool giddings best coach poll, ivey or mccaig

this is a no brainer, ill start it with ivey

mindy

what do you think old buff or whatever your name is .... got to be ivey "GIRLS RULE"

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv

Question

There is no question about that, Ivey is the best coach I've ever known.

lovedaddy06

Sorry but Coach Warrick got it all started.

2001GiddingsLB

Ivey without a doubt 13-2 best record in school history says it all we beat 4 top 10 ranked teams Cameron, Newton,
    Rice Consolidated, Bellville 5 TD's -0 in scrimmage. I think that says enough and not to mention the two games that we lost we lost by a combined 11 points.

IveyOldschool02

Ivey is the best coach Giddings has ever had. The staff Ivey had was the best Giddings has ever had. Coach Warrick, I know him really well, and I even played under his system for one season, he is a great coach, but Ivey had the most success. 19 - 7 combined record in two years and a undefeated district title. Odell has nothing on Ivey, his offense sucks and they are losing right now to Yoakum as we speak 21 to 0 in the third quarter. McCaig had and has nothing on Robert Ivey. I would know, I played varsity ball for both.

IveyOldschool02

Hey luis, Whats up?
    How is college life going?
    You probaly dont know who this is, but '02 always represents.
    Later

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv

Cool

Wuz up 02, in da house. That's what I'm talking about.
    Anyways, I'm not sure who u r. But thanks for asking on how I'm doing. I'm doing good; I'm attending Northwood University, in Cedar Hill, it is up here by Dallas. I'm going home today, (saturday). Just 4 d weekend. So r u still around G-town or what?
    Well gotz 2 go.
    Later.
    and Please Go Buffs.

oldbuff78

How about Bill brademan? Coach of the 1951 state champs at 15 and 0.

mindy

Wink

hey, iveyoldschool02, mindy sure does like you, but be careful not to discourage the current buff players, where are you at inounvme

INOUNVME

I think I will plead the 5th on this one. I am a Buffaloes supporter. Whichever coach is in office, deserves our support. Maybe I will get on my soapbox one day and spill my guts. GATA

mindy

Cool

come on inounvme, lets hear the whole thing i think its time, besides girls rule and i know best just trying to play a little inounvme

IveyOldschool02

Whats going INOUNVME? Ah, come on. I know you support the current coach, but still you know more than most. He has no discipline. The last Bill Brademan has to be the best football coach has ever had. Then along with Ivey, Warrick, and McCaig and Roberts tie.

IveyOldschool02

The Late* Bill Brademen, sorry

mindy

Cool

inounvme ,, 9pm