Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    bigdawg

Cool

When he said we were gonna welcome the jv runningback to varsity level, now that was an elementary student mafia-style threat. LOL
    But it was also the plain and simple truth!!

mustang2003football

i'm not tryin to stir up any trouble and i'm not tryin to say anything i was just trying to give u a little information bout us. and to hsguru our jv practices with us and u might have seen a few jv people out there but usually when most of the camera people came it was during our special teams workout and we were taking it kinda slow

MustangFan03

Sweetwater has plenty of good athletes.When you come to the Mustang Bowl this year you will see our tradition posted on our board of Champions.We have won many Dist. championships and have gone far into the playoffs time and time again.You do that with a team concept,which Sweetwater has.This team is being compared with our State Championship team (something that Wylie does not have)by fans and coaches that have seen both and they are of the same quality. And that was in 4a!Last year was a rebuilding process as Sweewater played mainly sophmores and juniors so don't even compare this year to last year.Also mentioned was our QB liked to run too quickly before looking for his reciever, you can pretty much discount that this year because we have switched to the Wishbone offense where he will be running by design and you saw how quick he was, so catch him if you can. I hope Wylie brings their usually
    cocky selves to the bowl this year with high expectations because it will hurt that much more when they fall.Wylie can and will be beat,don't think that it can't happen!See ya in the Bowl!!

MustangFan03

Originally posted by rambo:
    if stats are correct carrillo scored 6 rushing td's last year when ensor scored 7 rushing td's in an offense that is not set up for him to run!!!! may i also add ensor averaged 3.5 yards rushing against sweetwater when carrillo averaged 3.3 yards rushing in the same game!!! so it looks to me like ensor can hurt you just as much as carrillo can on the ground!!!

state champs 01!!!!
    Ask Ballinger who's QB is better,Wylie couldn't even move the ball on them,Sweetwater did,no problem!

MustangFan03

Originally posted by Jacket2000:
    Great comeback!!! In 5 hours, the best you could come up with is a grammaticaly incorrect sentence that has absolutely nothing to do with the matter at hand and simply hurls childish insults. If you're wanting a battle of wits, you're bringing a knife to a gunfight my friend.
    J2K
    You tell him like it is Jacket2000,do you see the crap that people in West Texas have to put up with. EVERYONE I talk to wants to see Wylie fall,come to the Bowl in Oct. and see it happen

MustangFan03

Originally posted by superman:
    wylie is looking forward to 10 regular season games one at a time, sweetwater has one game they are looking to ABILENE WYLIE, sweetwater is nothing special just another team on the schedule. as for the jv running back from sweetwater that is so awesome, all i know as that i wouldnt want to be him when they play wylie.
    Sweetwater is not looking to Wylie, just yet.Don't act like we have'nt been around the block through the years.We know about looking too far into the schedule.We just know we will enjoy that victory more than the others.

bigdawg

Angry

This regards both of the mustangs...

SHUT UP!!!!!!

rambo

Angry

hey mustangfan03...just to let you idiots from sweetwater know...our QB Caleb Ensor was hurt during the 1st quarter of the Ballinger game and didnt come back into the game after that!!! so they didnt have a chance to see our QB...besides what does it matter we beat both of yall!!! haha
    state champs 01!!!

MustangFan03

Originally posted by BIGDAWG:
    This regards both of the mustangs...

SHUT UP!!!!!!
    real good come back! LOL

MustangFan03

Originally posted by rambo:
    hey mustangfan03...just to let you idiots from sweetwater know...our QB Caleb Ensor was hurt during the 1st quarter of the Ballinger game and didnt come back into the game after that!!! so they didnt have a chance to see our QB...besides what does it matter we beat both of yall!!! haha
    state champs 01!!!
    that's all you can talk about-last year! your qb sucks,still!!!

bigdawg

Angry

Good one yourself,pal.Is that all u could think of???

rambo

Angry

Originally posted by MustangFan03:
    Ask Ballinger who's QB is better,Wylie couldn't even move the ball on them,Sweetwater did,no problem!
    lets see mustangfan03...i think you were the one who was bringing up LAST YEAR...i was just correcting you by telling you that our QB got injured in the 1st quarter of the game against ballinger and he never came back into the game so they only saw our backup QB!!!!! next time get your facts straight before you go off telling me i was bringing up LAST YEAR!!!

state champs 01!!!!

whsfan

Okay maybe you were at the Sweetwater - Wylie JV game last year. So was I. You were partially right about the 90 yard run. Wylie already had one touchdown called back (first of 4 called back touchdowns). Cedrick's touchdown was the second play by the Sweetwater offense. Cedrick got lucky and was able to turn the corner. In fact, he scored another touchdown on another sweep in the first half. But that was it. Your team was very one dimensional (and looks to be again this year with Micheal Carillo). Looks like the Sweetwater offense is mainly either sweep to the left of sweep to the right. That type of offense is not hard to defend for a whole game. That is why you line up and play 4 quarters instead of 1 or 2 series.

The Wylie JV team used 5 different players to score the points (TD's & PAT's). Wylie pretty well did anything that they wanted all night long, passing or running, offense or defense, 1st or second string.

Another thing about last year's JV game against Wylie in the "bowl". There were only 30-40 Sweetwater fans. There weren't many more SW fans at last years varsity game. What is up with that? Even the Sweetwater fans know that Wylie has the far better program. The only two things going for Sweetwater's JV team were Cedrick and the referees. ENOUGH with last years JV game.

Let's talk about this year. Some SW fans want to critize the Wylie quarterback. Caleb Ensor is a fine athelete, a great leader (on & off the field), excellent QB, and a very hard working individual.

Look for him to direct the powerful Wylie offense as the Dawgs shred the touted Mustang defense to pieces. You will not see a better QB this year and you will have the oppurtunity to hear about him playing college ball next year (probably Division I). Bank on it!!!!!

P.S. Have ya'll already sent in your payment to the referees for a little home cookin?

Originally posted by mustang2003football:
    OK, i dont know if anyone is still checkin this or not but i just saw this and i had to reply. First of all this tailback we pulled up from jvs name is Cedrick Reed. I played JV last year on the offensive line against the wylie game. They had nothing special defensive wise and i easily held my block each play however our starting center had a knee injury that game and it turns out our second string center was not nearly as strong and your noseguard caught Ced in the backfield before he could take a step. Even still i do believe the first play of the game Cedrick ran a 90 yard touchdown. Now as for this year, our offensive line is extremely stong with Brian Johnson who was hurt last year returning as well as 1st team all district tackle chad jones who will prolly get 1st team defensive end as well as the tackle position this year. our fullback and tailback combination from last year is back with Jack Squires and thomas Hulin who both have nearly doubled their strength in the weight room over the summer. carrillo i'm not gonna say much about other than the fact that he can run and throw and most importantly rally the troops. we have an excellent crew of wide recievers headed up by senior Robert Henson and junior Jon Eric Mcdonald. However after all this Defense is where we will shine next year and an old saying goes that offense sells tickets while defense wins championships, this is my belief on why wylie did so well last year. Jon Fite is our defensive leader and everyone on the team looks up to him more than anyone. He has an unbelievable crew with him this year leading up that defense and we have changed our defense as well and i ashure u it is for the better. Regardless of how much i say it will all be proved on the field so see yall then.

[This message has been edited by mustang2003football (edited August 14, 2001).]

eye of the tiger

Originally posted by KingApe5:
    sweetwater is lazy spic trash. They should shut their mouthes now, or wylie could just shut em for them when they play. I cant even believe yall try to argue that sweetwater is better than wylie. Mustang fan needs to wake up if he thinks sweetwater can even stay on the field with wylie.
    Your last two posts are the most offensive I have read. Do you really need to use ethic slurs to try to make your point? I't doesnt say much for you and will make most people disregard anything that you post at all.

Mustang22

I am new to this site, since I have been in California for the last nine years and plus I am ex-Mustang, so naturally I have to root for the Mustangs beating Wylie.