Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    KingApe5

Post Who thinks Sweetwater is gonna beat Wylie this year?

I think it will be a fairly exciting game, but all it comes down to is Sweetwater's few individual athletes against Wylie's team. Sweetwater will get handled. I think everyone will agree with that statement other than the mustangs. Sweetwater has a few good players so they think they're gonna beat Wylie all of the sudden, get real.

eye of the tiger

Originally posted by KingApe5:
    I think it will be a fairly exciting game, but all it comes down to is Sweetwater's few individual athletes against Wylie's team. Sweetwater will get handled. I think everyone will agree with that statement other than the mustangs. Sweetwater has a few good players so they think they're gonna beat Wylie all of the sudden, get real.
    They dont play until oct 26. lots can happen in that time span. if both stay healthy i think it will come down to has Wylie matured the way most think they will. if they do i think Wylie should have the edge. it should be an outstanding game.

superman

wylie no doubt
    35-7
    01 year of the dogs

mustang02

I never said we were going to beat WYLIE and i never will say that i am just saying everyone is counting us out before they even see us play.They are going back to last year and seeing our scores and thinking it will be the same way.I will NEVER say we will beat Wylie becuase it is a really hard job to accomplish.

*** Ejected Player ***

The tailback that they are moving up from last years jv is going to be a good one. The thing that makes me discount Sweetwater is their QB. Of course I only saw one ganme tha they played, but he didnt make plays. He is too small to see over the line of scrimmage, and is too quick to tuck the ball away and run. Of course he had Swanson, Black, and Clay ripping his head off every other play. The other observation i have made about Sweetwater is that they have a lack of athletes. For instance at the district track meet there was not a single mustang that stood out in any events.

left2soon

really now..who cares?? you play your little football out there in the dust.

mustang02

ARE YOU SAYING THAT OUR QB can't make plays well last year WYLIE's QB did not make a play either against us we shut him down we had 3 interceptions on him which yall had 1 on us.It was RUTH and UNGER and everyone else that hurt us not ENSOR he did not even try to run the ball.Yeah our JV running back he is better than good he can leave you standing there and he can be down the field while you are trying to figure out where he went because you just got smoked.And we have more athletes on this team than you know.The team is full of athletes they just are not big names like ENSOR,RUTh and some other big names yall have coming back

*** Ejected Player ***

Our JV did a pretty good job holding down the running back last year. As a matter of fact our jv tailback had 4 touchdowns against yall. That was a poorly officiated game also. Bad calls hurt both teams.
    As far as your ignorant ass comment about Ensor not making plays, who has the biggest up-side as a QB? If you say yalls im gonna puke. Ensor is not a running qb never has been. Hes a pocket passer. He doesnt have to make plays on his own. The Sweetwater Qb had to because he had no one else that could play.

mustang02

Our QB had all the players he had the best all around player in the state to throw to in Ricky Wilson.Yeah our QB is a running QB and pocket passer he can hurt you both ways unlike ensor who can only hurt you passing.

rambo

Angry

if stats are correct carrillo scored 6 rushing td's last year when ensor scored 7 rushing td's in an offense that is not set up for him to run!!!! may i also add ensor averaged 3.5 yards rushing against sweetwater when carrillo averaged 3.3 yards rushing in the same game!!! so it looks to me like ensor can hurt you just as much as carrillo can on the ground!!!

state champs 01!!!!

mustang02

ooohhhhhhhhh a whole .2 yards more man that is alot.Well enough about it.i for one and i think nearly everyone in the state are going to be watching the game.Yeah last year was a big game but this year it will be an even bigger game.And i know the Bowl will be packed full of Wylie's fans because they follow the team really good and the other half will be full of Sweetwater fans and there will be abunch of people there that have drove a distance to see it so it will be another big game for us two but it will not be a big disappointment like it was last year.

*** Ejected Player ***

Carrillo cant even so over the line of scrimmage.. give him 4 more inches and he might be effective.

*** Ejected Player ***

If you really think Wilson was the best palyer in the state you need to get off the crack pipe.

mustang02

i did not say he was the best player in state.there were abunch of better players than him.I mean if you can not understand the words that are coming out of my mouth why come on here and talk.i said he was one of the best all around players in the state that does not equal HE IS THE BEST.And yeah He might to grew a couple of inches but although he is short he can hurt other teams he has done it last year when he did not know what he was doing but now he is matured and you will see this year he can hurt teams.

fanofthegame

ensor is a 3 year starter, now he has matured to a different level. carrillo is a 5 foot lil rat. He pulls down the ball too quickly before he can even make a decision. the only reason why we didnt pick off as many passes is bc the only thing carrillo does is run the dang ball. that runningback from jv, come on it was jv he maybe good but it was just jv. When he plays wylie they will welcome him to varsity.