View Poll Results: Who wins

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • La Grange

5 100.00%
  • Splendora

0 0%
    All-American

Default Week 5 - Non District = La Grange (1-3) @ Splendora (1-3)

The Leopards will try and bounce back from their 36-2 loss to a very good Lago Vista team in this non-district game on the road. Splendora is coming off a 58-3 loss to Hamshire Fannett.

Audio Webcast

La Grange feed
    www.kvlgkbuk.com

Letterman

Depends on which Leopard shows up..the one against La Vernia or the ones against Vista Columbus and Bellville but il say LG by 20+ from wat i seen on Splendora all year

Letterman

I forgot Bellville we lost 24-14 in week 1..Bellville closes game all year by any means if that team shows up we beat Splendora in a blowout

I usually pass by La Grange on my way to Sinton games from Arlington as I take hwy 77 sometimes. Like that road that goes up that hill reminds me of Look out mountain in Chattanooga, TN some.

Good schedule for LG been playing some very good teams just keep gaining experience win or lose and should be prepare for district play. La Grange picks up win #2

All-American

LG still has a way to go but they have the talent to make a good run in their district if they develop focus and discipline. They were p[aying very well against Lago Vista for the first quarter and a half then, when they jumped offsides on a LV punt with the Vikings pinned kicking from their own endzone giving them a first down, the Leps went down like a boxer with a glass jaw. The Vikings scored 36 unanswered points getting all the breaks including 2 long Viking completions on tipped balls for tds, 2 blocked field goals, a Viking successful second chance on a missed 46-yard fg due to LG offsides and 2 long td drives aided by unsportsmanlike penalties. It was painful to sway the least. You could be as talented as the Green Bay Packers and lose playing like this. Yes LG should win against Splendora but who will step up and lead this team? They say it's difficult to herd cats or in this case big cats like Leopards. We shall see.

All-American

This game began exactly like the Lago Vista game with a safety when the Splendora center hiked the ball high on a punt from their own endzone on the first possession. but what happened from that point on in the game was precisely the opposite. The Leps scored 36 unanswered points of the own (just like Lago Vista did!) and gave up a td on a fumble returned by Splendora (just like Lago Vista did!). It was the Bizzarro World version of last week's game like a mirror image with LG winning this time. One turnover (stripped ball on a completion returned for a td) was a huge improvement but the Leps had about 80 yards of penalties including two late hits. a horse collar tackle, a pass interference and a couple of holding calls. Other than that, they played a very solid game with the defense shutting the Wildcats out and the offense meshing gears smoothly between the running and passing game under the leadership of sophomore QB Bear Meng. The Leps should be ready for Smithville after the open week when they begin District play at home Oct 7th.

Letterman

How's bravin I see he was limping off the field after a big play in the 3rd quarter he never came back?

All-American

I don't think he was seriously injured. Tbhe coach had the bench playing most of the 4th quarter. Leps should be healthy after the break.

Congrats on the win Leopards
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38