Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-American

Thursday

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Gsquared View Post
    Think I might come out to Celina for this one Thursday. Start @ 7?

Yep, should start around 7. It’s the QB Club BBQ scrimmage, so come enjoy some dinner. Maybe just say no to banana pudding lol.

Should be another good scrimmage for Celina. Bobcats looked not too bad against 6A Royse City. I was impressed with where some of the youth is already. Defense is gonna be salty.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Old Green View Post
    Thursday

Sinton @ Cuero
    This is the scrimmage that'll give the Sinton coaches a better idea of what they have on offense. Pirates have a pretty young team offensively so we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    Yep, should start around 7. It’s the QB Club BBQ scrimmage, so come enjoy some dinner. Maybe just say no to banana pudding lol.

Should be another good scrimmage for Celina. Bobcats looked not too bad against 6A Royse City. I was impressed with where some of the youth is already. Defense is gonna be salty.
    Yes, no banana pudding, for sure!!!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANG69 View Post
    Friday
    Miller @ Ingleside
    Any update as to how Ingleside did in this scrimmage?

Quote Originally Posted by 99IHSMustang View Post
    Any update as to how Ingleside did in this scrimmage?
    I left wih a couple minutes left. Miller 3-1. Miller (5A Div 2) is big and fast. Wore Ingleside out. Offense kept it conservative. Mostly running plays. Scoring drive was a long pass and run . Short passing game sucked. Defense looked pretty good. Miller has four Div. 1 receivers. Ingleside shut down their long passing game. Did a good job against their running game. Miller made a lot of their yardage with short passes. I think we will be competitive.

All-American

I left wih a couple minutes left. Miller 3-1. Miller (5A Div 2) is big and fast. Wore Ingleside out. Offense kept it conservative. Mostly running plays. Scoring drive was a long pass and run . Short passing game sucked. Defense looked pretty good. Miller has four Div. 1 receivers. Ingleside shut down their long passing game. Did a good job against their running game. Miller made a lot of their yardage with short passes. I think we will be competitive.
    I suspected that Miller was going to be pretty good. It's a scrimmage so hopefully at the end of the day all players came out healthy. It would be nice to see Ingleside have a legitimate shot at a district title and good run in the playoffs. Thanks for the update!

All-American

Wait, I thought Miller was opted up to 5A Div 1? That not the case?

I did not know that Miller had opted for Div 1