All-American

Default 15-4A Predictions

Play-of Spot #4 - West Oso should be able to beat Robstown, since the Cottonpickers are primarily a baseball town. Bear weakness will be on defense for sure.

Play-off Spot #3 - Orange Grove returns after a few years in 3A. Offense will be their strength but defense will be questionable.

Play-off Spot #2 - Ingleside will be loaded on offense this year. Their awesome young quarterback returns as well as the running back and most of their offensive line Defense should be pretty good as well. Don't be surprised if they end up district champions.

District Champions - To be the champs you have to beat the champs and until that happens the Pirates are my pick to win this district. Replacing the entire offensive line will be a priority as well as finding running back. Braden Brown will most likely be the QB. Not the duel threat that Rene Galvan was but is very accurate throwing the ball. Sinton will have a very good group of recievers this year. Pirate defense should be okay this year. They do need to replace 3 of their DBs but should be solid. A really talented group of sophmores will be pushing to be starters on this team, so will be interesting to see how young this team will be.

As far as Region 4 goes overall I believe Navarro and Wimberley are the best bets to move on to the semi-finals.

Sr class have been winning since they were in 7th grade and Jr class same thing with So class even more impressive. Could be starting stage of 3 great years like 2013-2015 years as 2013 took the season to put it together and went on to win region. Things start up front and offensive side has a lot of games to put it together before district with defense being more experience and returning starters are playmakers.
    Ready to see (Sr) Braeden Brown lead this team with a passing attack. (SO) Triston Handson is in the waiting at QB.

Hoping to see more games this season and make those road trips on Fridays from Arlington to Sinton games.

This site has Sinton 2nd, 3rd from the 3 making their picks for D15 D2... started at just before 15 4a D2
    Last edited by SintonFan_inAustin; 07-24-2022 at 03:28 PM.

All-American

Orange Grove is probably gonna go to a more ground and pound scheme with the QB transferring and a new coach..dont think they are a lock for 3rd by any means

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    Orange Grove is probably gonna go to a more ground and pound scheme with the QB transferring and a new coach..dont think they are a lock for 3rd by any means
    West Oso basketball school and Robstown baseball school. Orange Grove should be 3rd. Ingleside could see challenging Sinton for top spot.

All-American

I think highly of Smithey at West Oso I'm hoping he can get West Oso more competitive...

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    I think highly of Smithey at West Oso I'm hoping he can get West Oso more competitive...
    They have the kids to be competitive need a coach to keep them focus when it's closer to basketball season. Maybe he can do that.