Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    Well, we made it back. Man this season has flown by. Wimberley vs Carthage. 11:00 Friday morning. Wimberley is the underdog by far. This team believes. No reason to doubt them. It has been such a pleasure to watch as the season unfolded. One more boys. Go Texans!
    Welcome to Arlington, back out there at the stadium hopefully 11 am game and 3 pm game and if I don't get called in to work like last night the night game with South Oak Cliff.

Ready to see Wimberley take down Carthage, I'll be wearing a Sinton Pirate Jacket or jiust shirt not to sure it's very cold outside as the sun is out. Sat on endzone seats by Pepsi logo yesterday most likely same spot. Good luck Texans and Greyhounds

The sound of it was nice. Texans do not match up well at all. Halftime. Carthage 35-0.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-American

The sound of it was nice. Texans do not match up well at all. Halftime. Carthage 35-0.
    If its any consolation I'm not sure anyone in 4A plays with Carthage the way they played those 1st 24 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    If its any consolation I'm not sure anyone in 4A plays with Carthage the way they played those 1st 24 minutes.
    I think they go to division 1 next year. Great Season Wimberly! Congrats Carthage on another Championship!

Well, they dropped down, for whatever reason this time around. Texans will probably move up before they will.

Before we turn out the lights tonight on yet another year just know...I am so proud of theses kids. No one outside of Wimberley expected them to be here. The future looks very, very bright. I am a nobody in regards to the upper echelon of Wimberley Texan football. I have just been following them passionately for the last 14 years. Just a blue collar Texan High School Football fanatic who happens to reside in this great town. Go Wimberley Texans!

All-American

Carthage will be D2 next year and for the foreseeable future

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    Carthage will be D2 next year and for the foreseeable future
    Thanks! I don't know where I heard that but obviously they were wrong.

Hey Matt..do you have the attendance numbers on our game? Looked like a great showing but I could only see the Carthage side. lol

Austin American Statesman posted: 15,039.

A post for Cash McCollum....I knew you were special from the first time I saw you play here in Wimberley. Congratulations to you and to China Spring Football. Outstanding season! Best of luck to you and however your future endeavors play out. With that said...Go Texans!

All-District
    Blog Entries

Has good speed.