Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    I believe you are right. I was thinking about where this game would be played if this did happen. Maybe Beeville like the Navarro game last year or Victoria. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. lol
    Disrict 15 not settle who is 3rd and 4th. Everything rides on Orange Grove vs Robstown. Robstown wins there is a 3 way tie in Robstown, Orange Grove and West Oso. Bishop and Port Isabel have to wait on that outcome to see who they play. Orange Grove should win so that would put PI vs Orange Grove.

I miss Mike Barnes but here is a little KVUE Friday Football Fever reporting and highlights...starts about 2 minutes in...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dB91nVfVOE
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    Disrict 15 not settle who is 3rd and 4th. Everything rides on Orange Grove vs Robstown. Robstown wins there is a 3 way tie in Robstown, Orange Grove and West Oso. Bishop and Port Isabel have to wait on that outcome to see who they play. Orange Grove should win so that would put PI vs Orange Grove.
    I wasn't sure who Robstown had in Week 11, but it's an assumption that PI vs. Orange Grove is a lock unless something weird happens (Robstown beating OG)

All-American

I believe you are right. I was thinking about where this game would be played if this did happen. Maybe Beeville like the Navarro game last year or Victoria. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. lol
    It would depend on who won the toss. If Port Isabel won the toss, knowing my ol' ball coach, he'd try bringing Wimberley down to the RGV for a game. Boggus Stadium in Harlingen, TX, Bobby Morrow Stadium in San Benito, TX, or the stadium in Weslaco, TX Bobby Lackey I think it's called?

But if Wimberley wins the toss, Alamodome? Alamo Stadium? Seguin?

Alamodome would be ideal for me. I guess it all comes down to what is available. I think the location choice should go to the higher seed though. lol

Texans (9-0) are at home Friday against Austin Achieve (2-7). Final district game. Good chance of rain so who knows what will happen.

All-American

Alamodome would be ideal for me. I guess it all comes down to what is available. I think the location choice should go to the higher seed though. lol
    Nah, head down to the Valley. Get yourselves some top quality TexMex food! Maybe even stay the weekend on South Padre. If y’all are gonna kick our butts, at least make a weekend of it. lol. Who knows? Y’all might like the area!

All-District

Texans JV and Freshman both finished the season undefeated. If the Varsity can pull off this same feat it will be the first time in school history for all three in the same season.
    I thought Wimbo FR and Navarro Fr played last night?

They did. Not sure why this game was not played during the Navarro week for Varsity and JV but this is what happens when I get my info from a player's parent. lol... JV also had a non district game which was against 5A Alamo Heights yesterday and lost 20-7. Do not know the freshmen score against you guys. Maybe you can update us all. Bottom line was...no history was made this week. lol

All-District

Heard Navarro freshman won 26 to 7

Texans (9-0) are at home Friday against Austin Achieve (2-7). Final district game. Good chance of rain so who knows what will happen.

Big delay with some awesome lightning in the area. Texans take it 66-0. 42-0 after the 1st. Halftime show was awesome. Emotional Senior night.

Playoffs are here...

Wimberley (10-0) vs. San Antonio YMLA (3-7), 7:30 p.m, next Thursday at San Antonio’s Alamo Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by bag-o-chips View Post
    Heard Navarro freshman won 26 to 7

Thanks for posting. Nice win.

Real season begins tonight. Best of luck to all!

Real season begins tonight. Best of luck to all!
    Sinton is ready

You know they are. Best of luck to the Pirates!