Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cash is from a football family which includes his dad and his older brother Cooper. Makes me wonder if the elder was looking for a position here that didn't pan out. All hearsay though. I'm seriously going to miss this kid after watching him develop thus far. Was so looking forward to this season to see his progression as a jr. Best of luck Cash!

https://twitter.com/Coach_J_Gregory/status/1544346580459077633/photo/1
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    Cash is from a football family which includes his dad and his older brother Cooper. Makes me wonder if the elder was looking for a position here that didn't pan out. All hearsay though. I'm seriously going to miss this kid after watching him develop thus far. Was so looking forward to this season to see his progression as a jr. Best of luck Cash!

https://twitter.com/Coach_J_Gregory/status/1544346580459077633/photo/1
    What's the difference in this kid moving because his dad took a job vs the kid from Sherman who was told he wouldn't be able to play where his dad took a job? It was to Gunter maybe?

How did you get that from what I posted?

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

i was just thinking out loud - i had just read something about the sherman qb and was surprised he wasn't able to follow his dad - thought that was usually rubber stamped by districts

All-American

I don't think he did. I think he's just asking the question. That conversation is happening over on the other board.
    Texas Forever.

All-American

The biggest thing about the Gunter/Sherman thing at least from listening to the UIL hearing was the kid made some comments about his recruitment, Gunter ISD no longer allows out of district transfers except for empioyees of kids, but they allowed the athlete in question to enroll before his Dad was hired etc....so basically the combination of the admin work that maybe didnt align properly and some of the he said/she said resulted in the transfer being denied by both the DEC and UIL....weather or not its the right decision by the UIL is a good question..but the kid did go back to Sherman and will play for Sherman this season

Wimberley is at Canyon Lake to open the season. QB situation is still unsettled but highly contested. Texans will be weighing heavily upon the defense early on. Looking forward to Friday night!