Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Wimberley Texans Football 2022

Starting a little early this year because there has been a little shake up to the Texans roster. Disappointing to say the least. I do know we have some very good options chomping at the bit to get their shot.

Thanks OG

From twitter:

Cash McCollum

@Cash_McCollum

My dad recently accepted a football coaching job at China Spring High School so I will now be playing football at China Spring this season. Go Cougars! @CS_Fball
    #txhsfb
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    Starting a little early this year because there has been a little shake up to the Texans roster. Disappointing to say the least. I do know we have some very good options chomping at the bit to get their shot.

Thanks OG

From twitter:

Cash McCollum

@Cash_McCollum

My dad recently accepted a football coaching job at China Spring High School so I will now be playing football at China Spring this season. Go Cougars! @CS_Fball
    #txhsfb
    He was one of my favorite players to watch in person. Hate to see him leave, but he will do good at CS.
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38

All-American

big addition for China Spring considering QB was a major question mark

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    big addition for China Spring considering QB was a major question mark
    No doubt. That's a big answer to a big question. Cougars will challenge for that district AND for Region II now, in my opinion.

Region II is absolutely loaded.
    Texas Forever.

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    No doubt. That's a big answer to a big question. Cougars will challenge for that district AND for Region II now, in my opinion.

Region II is absolutely loaded.
    *Region II is absolutely loaded again.

Fixed it for you!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    *Region II is absolutely loaded again.

Fixed it for you!

Stephenville
    China Spring
    La Vega
    Celina
    Kennedale

And then some dark horses that could cause some headaches come postseason: Kaufman, Anna, Paris. And don't take your eyes off Frisco Panther Creek. New school in FISD, and they'll almost certainly have 5A Div. I (or close) numbers by the time the season starts. There will be some really good teams go home by round two.
    Texas Forever.

All-American

I assume Wimberley has the district title locked up?

They do now.

All-American

They do now.
    That's what I figured. Last update I saw of the Wimbo vs. Lago Vista game it was 24-21 so I wanted to be sure.

It would be cool to finally see a possible Port Isabel vs. Wimberley matchup in the 2nd round. I don't believe Wimberley and Port Isabel have ever faced each other before?

Quote Originally Posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas View Post
    That's what I figured. Last update I saw of the Wimbo vs. Lago Vista game it was 24-21 so I wanted to be sure.

It would be cool to finally see a possible Port Isabel vs. Wimberley matchup in the 2nd round. I don't believe Wimberley and Port Isabel have ever faced each other before?

I believe you are right. I was thinking about where this game would be played if this did happen. Maybe Beeville like the Navarro game last year or Victoria. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. lol

I believe you are right. I was thinking about where this game would be played if this did happen. Maybe Beeville like the Navarro game last year or Victoria. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. lol
    Disrict 15 not settle who is 3rd and 4th. Everything rides on Orange Grove vs Robstown. Robstown wins there is a 3 way tie in Robstown, Orange Grove and West Oso. Bishop and Port Isabel have to wait on that outcome to see who they play. Orange Grove should win so that would put PI vs Orange Grove.

All-American

It would depend on who won the toss. If Port Isabel won the toss, knowing my ol' ball coach, he'd try bringing Wimberley down to the RGV for a game. Boggus Stadium in Harlingen, TX, Bobby Morrow Stadium in San Benito, TX, or the stadium in Weslaco, TX Bobby Lackey I think it's called?

But if Wimberley wins the toss, Alamodome? Alamo Stadium? Seguin?

All-American

Alamodome would be ideal for me. I guess it all comes down to what is available. I think the location choice should go to the higher seed though. lol
    Nah, head down to the Valley. Get yourselves some top quality TexMex food! Maybe even stay the weekend on South Padre. If y’all are gonna kick our butts, at least make a weekend of it. lol. Who knows? Y’all might like the area!

All-District

Heard Navarro freshman won 26 to 7

Quote Originally Posted by bag-o-chips View Post
    Heard Navarro freshman won 26 to 7

Thanks for posting. Nice win.