Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    All-American

Sinton (11-1) vs. Cornerstone Christian (23-1) in Sinton.

This will be a fun game to see. Lots of future college talent will be on display tonight. Sintons lone loss was to Tuloso Midway while Cornerstone lost to Boerne.

All-American

Sinton beat Cornerstone Christian 10-4. Wyatt Wiatrick pitched a solid 6 innings and Braeden Brown came in to finish the game in the 7th. Pirates jumped on Cornerstone early scoring 8 runs and then went in to a lull before Jaquae Stewart sent a rocket over the center field fence in the 6th to score 2 more runs.

Cornerstone pitcher came in with a 0.29 era and high strike out total, he gave up some runs 8 with 3 being earned and strike out 2 as he lasted only 3 innings against Sinton lineup. Miss the game on 364sports i work nights and didn't get to see it only saw a few innings this morning on youtube so going to end of it to see Jaquae's homerun.

Play at Port Lavaca on Friday and then at home against a red hot Robstown Cotton Pickers team on Saturday. Road trip for me to both games. I do a few video updates of games i attend on twitter https://twitter.com/3aSTXFan

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    Cornerstone pitcher came in with a 0.29 era and high strike out total, he gave up some runs 8 with 3 being earned and strike out 2 as he lasted only 3 innings against Sinton lineup. Miss the game on 364sports i work nights and didn't get to see it only saw a few innings this morning on youtube so going to end of it to see Jaquae's homerun.

Play at Port Lavaca on Friday and then at home against a red hot Robstown Cotton Pickers team on Saturday. Road trip for me to both games. I do a few video updates of games i attend on twitter https://twitter.com/3aSTXFan
    I'll be up in Kansas visiting my daughter and grandson this weekend. Leaving early in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by sinfan75 View Post
    I'll be up in Kansas visiting my daughter and grandson this weekend. Leaving early in the morning.
    safe travel to Kansas and back.

All-American

Pirates beat Port Lavaca Friday 10-0.
    Today beat Robstown by the same score.

All-American

Sinton beat Miller 11-0 in 5 innings.
    Blake Mitchell was the winning pitcher throwing
    no-hitter striking out 13 of the 15 batters he faced.

Next up is Rockport Fulton battle of unbeaten Pirates in district as they're both 5-0 in district.

Road trip to Rockport for me, it's about 6 1/2 hours for me. Last weekend was great both 10-0 wins, might upload the highlights to youtube on both those games so i can post it here.

Sinton offense was kind of quite expect 2nd inning when they scored all 10 runs but defense was solid as always. Jaquae pitched only 2 innings and Aidan Moody came in with the 10 run lead and went 3 solid innings.
    uploading Robstown game now.

Another 10 run rule game this time against a hot Robstown team.
    Sinton 10
    Robstown 0
    Final (6 innings)
    Non-District game.

All-American

Sinton took on Rockport-Fulton tonight winning 12-1.
    This gives Sinton sole possession of 1st place in district 26 4A.
    Wyatt Wiatrick was the winning pitcher and Rene and Rylan Galvan each had a homerun.

All-American

Sinton hosted Carrizo Springs today and won 18-0.
    Jaquae Stewart pitched a one hitter and also aided his cause with a grand slam homer

All-American

Sinton beat West Oso 10-0 tonight.
    Braeden Brown was the winning pitcher throwing a no-hitter
    with 11 K's and zero walks. Blake Mitchell hit a home run.
    3rd no-hitter of the year for the Pirate pitching staff.

All-American

Sinton run-ruled Beeville 10-0.
    Blake Mitchell was the winning pitcher striking out 14 of the 16 batters he faced getting his 2nd consecutive no-hitter.