Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All-American

Sinton beat #6 ranked Smithson Valley 4-0.
    They play Hays next in just a few minutes.

All-American

Not sure if this game was called after 6 innings or not but Sinton was up 7-1.
    Haven't gotten any updates in the last 20 minutes so thinking they called the game due to time .

All-American

Sinton played Beeville tonight in a district game and won 11-0 in 6 innings. Aiden Moody was the winning pitcher.
    Friday night the Pirates will take on Ingleside at South Texas favorite ballpark Whataburger Field. 10-1, 2-0 in district.

All-American

Jaquae Stewart and Blake Mitchell combined for a 15 strikeout no-hitter to beat Ingleside 7-0.
    Jaquae was the winning pitcher striking out 10 . Sinton moves to 11-1 overall and 3-0 in district.

All-American

Sinton (11-1) vs. Cornerstone Christian (23-1) in Sinton.

This will be a fun game to see. Lots of future college talent will be on display tonight. Sintons lone loss was to Tuloso Midway while Cornerstone lost to Boerne.

All-American

Sinton beat Cornerstone Christian 10-4. Wyatt Wiatrick pitched a solid 6 innings and Braeden Brown came in to finish the game in the 7th. Pirates jumped on Cornerstone early scoring 8 runs and then went in to a lull before Jaquae Stewart sent a rocket over the center field fence in the 6th to score 2 more runs.

Cornerstone pitcher came in with a 0.29 era and high strike out total, he gave up some runs 8 with 3 being earned and strike out 2 as he lasted only 3 innings against Sinton lineup. Miss the game on 364sports i work nights and didn't get to see it only saw a few innings this morning on youtube so going to end of it to see Jaquae's homerun.

Play at Port Lavaca on Friday and then at home against a red hot Robstown Cotton Pickers team on Saturday. Road trip for me to both games. I do a few video updates of games i attend on twitter https://twitter.com/3aSTXFan

All-American

Sinton beat Miller 11-0 in 5 innings.
    Blake Mitchell was the winning pitcher throwing
    no-hitter striking out 13 of the 15 batters he faced.

Next up is Rockport Fulton battle of unbeaten Pirates in district as they're both 5-0 in district.

Road trip to Rockport for me, it's about 6 1/2 hours for me. Last weekend was great both 10-0 wins, might upload the highlights to youtube on both those games so i can post it here.

Sinton offense was kind of quite expect 2nd inning when they scored all 10 runs but defense was solid as always. Jaquae pitched only 2 innings and Aidan Moody came in with the 10 run lead and went 3 solid innings.
    uploading Robstown game now.

Another 10 run rule game this time against a hot Robstown team.
    Sinton 10
    Robstown 0
    Final (6 innings)
    Non-District game.