Default District 16 4a DII: Ingleside at Rockport-Fulton

Here we go!
    Mustangs 6-0 this season and 3-0 in district
    Pirates 5-1 on season and 2-1 in district
    DCTF line is Rockport-Fulton by 20.

All-American

I think it is good to see Ingleside doing well this season. I do not however believe that they are good enough to beat Rockport. They are not yet a second half team and are still making mistakes that really good or great teams do not. Rockport falls into that really good team category. If Ingleside can be competitive, then that would be a win in my opinion.

Rockport by 30. Ingleside does not play anywhere on a level to win this game. All Rockport has to do is blitz and that will stop the Mustang offense. I sure hope I get to eat a lot of crow on this one.

Might be a muddy field for the game. We are getting some serious rain in the Coastal Bend right now.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANG69 View Post
    Might be a muddy field for the game. We are getting some serious rain in the Coastal Bend right now.
    We got a lot of rain out here in SA last night. They better tape up those ankles good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw RF won on score thread don't recall the score. Saw some highlights Ingleside was in it for a while there but could see RF was dominating the line of scrimmage offensively. Still it was a good test for Ingleside to improve on from this game. RF keeps looking strong on both sides of the ball.

All-American

I believe the game was called with about 5 minutes left in the game due to a thunderstorm nearby. It was 49-14 at the time, and that was the reported final score so.....I'm assuming the game was called as final.

All-American

I believe RF would have hung another two TDs if not for the rain. Ingleside was completely dominated in the second half which wasn’t a surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All-American

Where do you find the game lines on the website?